Reviews for Sable's Secret
Rock Raider chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
This was one intense story. The conflict, the guy from the past, the reveal of the skeletons in Sable's closet. You told a story with these two I don't know if I ever would have thought up myself (then again, I stayed away from the Animal Crossing games since playing the first one pretty much daily for roughly six years has caused my Gamecube to develop an annoying glitch that causes it to shut off while I'm playing). Good job.

I can't help but feel that Mark might've gotten off too easy for almost ruining what Tom and Sable had. Sure, Tom scared him off with the axe, but that was it.

Well, anyway, see ya. God Bless.
Laylette chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
I just had to write a review for this. To be honest, when I was scanning through SableNook fanfictions, I just wanted a cute little lore-friendly story. What I got was so much better. Reading this story makes me forget its basis is a video game series for kids. The author dives deep into the history and emotions of each character that fits flawlessly with the original lore. The realism of this story is scary, to say the least. It reads like a true story, in which Tom Nook, Sable and Mark are all real people. Not once did the author fail to deliver and it's evident how much thought and time was put into writing this. 5/5 stars. Would highly recommend.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
That was the most BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER READ! Why can't the game be more like this!?
This touched my heart.
I feel like crying.
Just a little tear.
Why am I so affected by these kind of things?
I LOVE YOU THIS WAS FABULOUSLY WRITTEN.
I has the feels :3
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
This story was a BEYOND amazing journey for me. I read all the way from the beginning 'till the end, and I'm just left here in awe. Your writing, the detail, the emotions left in all of the characters...I haven't read a great and well-developed story with many chapters in a VERY long time, and you just marked the spot for me. I giggled, laughed, gasped, felt angry, and shuddered in anticipation as I read the whole thing. I didn't want it to end. The pair-Sable and Tom Nook- have always been my favorite pair; their backstories always interest me and fill me with such emotion...who knew something special happened between those two? And just reading a story that is so wonderfully executed leaves me in amazement. All I can say is..."wow". You have a lot of talent, and I truly enjoyed reading this. If you do so happen to make another story with these two, you have my word that I'll definitely read it :) I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Can you please make a sequel for 'Behide Cold Metal'? It's a great story. You should make another story for it.
anon chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Sorry, but this was kind of misogynistic. She'd have been perfectly within her rights to have an abortion, especially in an abusive situation, and if anyone would think less of her for it they aren't even worth talking to. So it's kind of hard to sympathize with the characters.
Hoehomi-Chan chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Great, great, great. Really satisfactory ending and an interesting plot. I'm writing a SablexTom fic at the moment called Tight Stitches, about Sable falling pregnant. If you could take a look at it... It would mean a lot. Anyhoo, awesome story, keep writing!
Silence chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
I am definitely going to miss looking for updates on this story, lol! You're a great writer! That was awesome! You should totally do a sequel about Nook and Sable's kids. PLEASE! :-D
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Awww! That was great I loved this series and it had a great ending!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
My feels are everywhere. I loved this series!' That Mark is a fatkidneyed footlicker
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
ERMAHGERD! This is such a sad yet darkly entertaining story...IM SO HOOKED!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
DUN DUN DUUUN
Hoehomi-Chan chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnn! Oh I can't wait for the next installment! Make it amazing! Make it awesome! Make it so cliffhanger-y I'll throw myself off one! UPDATE SO VERY SOON ELSE I WILL SHOOT MYSELF!
across-the-sun chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Oh my god...that little moment between them was so cute! And then you contrasted it really well with the arrival of Mark. You're really good at that by the way. Cannot wait for the next chapter (as always), keep writing!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Oh dear...why do I get the feeling that this will not end well?