Reviews for Culinary Confessions
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was a pretty damn good atttempt at a ichiruki fanfic. Pretty good story.
Phantom-Cosplayer chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwwwwwww. Cuuuute. I love Ichiruki and this was really good. And I never really thought about Rukia cooking XD bahahahaha. Poor Rukia Ichigo should marry her. Would be good. Enough said.
B000097z chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
hahaha that sounds more like Inoue with the bad cooking :)
tieusang chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
ahh. It's a love-hate-beat relationship. sweet! Good job
D chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awwwww man that was so cute! Although I have to say i feel If rukia was cooking it would LOOK terrible but for some reason taste really good... She's weird like that. Anyway this was hilarious!
TheRavenFlute chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aww this is so cute!i love the way rukia automatically assumes he will propose to her. :)
u r awesome chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awww! This was so sweet and cute! You described Ichigo and Rukia really well. I really liked how the romance was just the right amount! Great job! This was a wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it.

u r awesome
thinking hurts my brain chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
goislifjadslsfakldjfgh
all the feels.
I like how you didn't just make everything magically better; that's impossible with this couple. You've portrayed their personalities so well. I loved how it wasn't very sappy- that's just not them. please keep writing!
Chichi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
It's a really cute story, but it somehow feels unfinished, like the issue was unresolved.
Eto117 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Are you sure this is the first time you've written them? The first part was hilarious and the second actually made me feel rather emotional, which rarely happens. Overall, it was great. And they look perfectly in character. And that subtle romance actually fits better here than a full-on one. Thanks for the story!
Bre CC chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really like it and how it wasnt rush and Rukia's embarrasing moment lol
I liked the ending a lot because I didnt expect it to end like that, I thought it would end like most ichiruki one shots.

Really like it(:
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aaawww i thought they will at least kiss.. Dang you stupid insensitive Ichigo.. U.U Well at least while arguing, Ichigo did say he will eat poisonous dishes prepared by his wife if Rukia were his wife right.. Or that was just stupid sarcasm from a dense strawberry.. T.T
Xtrepe Nobody chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Please, write more Ichiruki. Not only are they my favorite paring, but you really do them justice