Reviews for The Bluest Moon
leighann415 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This was unbelievably melt-worthy! *sigh* I just loved this. What a better night than for Niles to tell Daphne he loves her...:)
leighann415 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Aww, poor Niles. He's been through so much with Maris. But I'm sure things will change soon! ;)
leighann415 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
*sigh* Flowers would've been great, but Daphne wasn't expecting him, so she'd be surprised. Love this story, building up to the melt-worthy parts. :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Aww, this is turning out to be melt-worthy! I'm sure Niles' plan will work...:)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Niles is definitely not a terrible person. *hugs him* I kind of wonder about Freddy's arm too. But I hope N/D melt-worthiness is ahead. :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aww, poor Niles! :( Maris definitely ruined him...But I'm sure things will be better. ;)
BaronessBlixen chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Very cute! Loved the ending and Niles mentioning the blue moon; glad it gave him the courage to finally confess his feelings. Lovely story!
BaronessBlixen chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Awww, again poor Niles! But luckily, Daphne is there for him :) Really lovely, even though I do feel for Niles.
BaronessBlixen chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Glad the rest of the chapters are already there, cause that's kind of a mean place to stop ;)
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
The blue moon actually did appear somewhere, didn't it? I think I remember reading about it the other day. Could have been another moon phenomenon though. Anyway, I find it interesting that Niles would consider something a gift from God! I'm pretty sure everything works out for him though in the end with Daphne, but somehow I can't wait for him to finally tell her about his feelings :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Love how Niles is worried about Frederick! I wonder what's bothering Daphne though, hope to find out soon ;)
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great beginning. I can't help but feel sorry for Niles here, of course!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Oh, this is so wonderful! I'm glad Niles found the courage to tell her how he felt. Maris' loss is Daphne's gain. I'm glad you wrote this and posted it, esp. since it was a surprise (obviously!).
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Oh...poor Niles. I know he's still hurting over whatever awful things Maris has said, but they couldn't be true, and I'm sure Daphne will make him see that!
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Oh, this is just an evil tease! But I'm sure the next chapter will more than make up for it. :)