Reviews for Tell Me What You Know
Spread A Little Happiness chapter 2 . 3/19
Did you use google translate for the Irish? Just...some of it made no sense :/ Other than that, I'm enjoying this fic so far, so good work!
NinaVuelta93 chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
SPOILERS ALERT! Don't read this if you haven't finished the fic I do not want to spoil it for you!
...
Well say hello to two successful stories in one day! I absolutely love your writing there's such a quality and honesty to your characters and their lives.
So my favourite things about this fic:
Gawain is a freakin rockstar! You know the medieval version. Chivalry is not dead people!
The OC is a bit of a Mary Sue /damsel in distress but I thought that was perfect cos Gawain struck me as the type to need someone to protect and look after. She was also a strong character because of her life story and she conquered her past and her fears. So props for that!
Can you say girl power! Bff's in a fic always bring the best lighthearted moments and your group of girlfriends was truly special. A
Lastly, fab plot, as good as if not better than "Tell me what you see" (that is a compliment btw) and you had me hanging on every word!
Hey... this one wasn't as long as my review for "Tell me what you see" Mmmmmm is that good or bad?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
Thank you for letting me read your story I really enjoyed it.
stardustandrainbows chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
Wonderful story. Just read it all in one go after watching King Arthur earlier and I must say that your characterisation was superb. I loved the effort you seemed to go to, making use of historical works etc. Loved loved loved the developing relationship between Gawain and Rynelle and thought it was so believable and sweet. Your portrayal of the other knights and their ladies was also fantastic. Would love a sequel but if not, I will definitely be reading your future work! Thanks for such a great, engaging read.
Kristall chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Loved how you finished this! Again, sorry that I've been MIA for so long, but things have been crazy for me with the baby due next month! Hope to see more from you! Till then!
Kristall chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Actually, back when I was pregnant with my daughter, I felt her first kick at three months. Sorry it's been so long, things have finally settled down around here!
peaceofkate chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Cry. It's over and there is no Tristan yet. However, you once again made me laugh when describing Tristan (do you think he'd be offended as he is little prone to laughter himself?) when you said, "The female scout had piqued his interest momentarily ('momentarily' included the duration of the battle, the clean up afterwards, and currently, standing across the fire from him)." Lol! That was a rather lengthy moment. Hope you can start getting his story up soon. Much luck with the changes going on in your life!

But Rynelle and Gawain ended up wonderfully together and Gower got poked with something super sharp. I am content.
peaceofkate chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Excellent battle! I had an inkling of a thought in early chapters that Gower might have been more evil than we thought but then I forgot until he said he killed Rynelle's family. What a poophead. No me gusta. And I was a bit surprised that Gower was any kind of match for Gawain on a battlefield. He, Gower, always seemed like a soft nobleman to me. He unpleasantly startled me with his mastery of the sword, but Gawain's the man. Kind of sad to read the last chapter next. : (
peaceofkate chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
"Tristan had been the first, no doubt there early to find the darkest corner to sit and watch." I don't know if you meant this to be funny, but it so made me laugh! Imagining Tristan slinking in to hoard the darkest corner where no one could see him. It just got me. : ) And I have never heard the word "sproglets"! Is that a legit word? And I'm sure you've noticed how I switch from one topic to the next from sentence to sentence. I just try to say everything I'm thinking and since this is an online review, I don't feel the need to segue with finesse. ; ) Also, I think I read in an AN that you graduated high school recently? Congratulations!
peaceofkate chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
Omg Eseld Eseld Eseld! A. Love the spelling. B. Totally knew as soon as I read her name! So excited about your Tristan story! Please don't make me wait! Aaaaaand, on to the war! Let's kill some bad guys! I really shouldn't be so excited about this.
peaceofkate chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Yes yes let's see what happens next!
peaceofkate chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
They had lions there then! Cool. Did they look like the lions we have now or were there differences? Or did you read any descriptions? I'm glad Arthur is letting go of his distrust of Rynelle. He couldn't know it, of course, but she didn't deserve it. Kinda feel bad for Tristan for having a crush on Rynelle- he did offer to marry her. But you'll remedy that soon, huh?! : )
peaceofkate chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Aw, I love how Kalyna gets to tell Galahad what to do. : ) That's my kind of relationship, lol. Ok not really, but it's funny. And look at Rynelle standing up for herself! Love! Good for Gawain for letting her. Is it bad that I'm a little excited about Gower coming? Impatiently waiting for him to fall on something sharp.
peaceofkate chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Oh goodie! I get really annoyed when stories drag out misunderstandings for multiple chapters. I prefer when people are straightforward and get to the point. I'm a little surprised that they slept together already. I know she trusts Gawain, but I thought Rynelle would have more of a problem being intimate with a man the first time after how Gower treated her. Here I go to keep reading!
peaceofkate chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Braids as a sign of feminine power and luck? Cool, I like it. : ) That ceremony sure was fast, but now they're married. I'm guessing their wedding night is not going to be traditional, lol. Gawain better clear up that whole hooker deal so Rynelle won't feel so bad. Somebody please stab Gower!