Reviews for A Very Small Degree of Hope
It may be easier to read and review if you had split it up into chapters...
ErRose chapter 1 . 2/5
This was amazing! I love Severus's perspective. You wrote it so well. My chest was aching with his hope.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
This is such a brilliant oneshot! Haven't read such an amazingly beautiful fic in ages, ecstatic to have stumbled across this oneshot of yours. Love your style of writing, along with your portrayals of Severus and Hermione and the development of their friendship - until it gradually grew into something more - I can't express how much I absolutely adore your writing - your words literally paint each scene into my mind - it's like I'm there, watching all this unfold before my eyes, and it's simply brilliant - thank you so much for sharing this, and I sincerely hope I'll get to read more of your writing in the near future! :o)
Vezza chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
That was truly beautiful! I enjoyed all the quotes too, thank you for sharing!
Viniloversus chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
lovely story thanks for sharing it was so nice to see how they slowly got together over something as small.
YellowAsphodel chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Lovely story! Thanks! Very heart warming!
Djomar chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Beautiful, amazing piece, truly
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Beautiful, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
such a beautiful work!
thank you for sharing.
Lexxy chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
This is possibly one of the best fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this. It was so lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This was so well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
My eyes have filled with tears for the umpteenth time upon finishing this intrinsically powerful and beautiful story. Thank you for capturing the very essence of SS/HG, in a manner that was befitting of these 2 indescribably wonderful characters. My only wish is for you to continue with sequel(s). It has been an honour reading this work.
Suemoo chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I have read a great deal of fanction throughout the years but this has to be my absolute favorite! Beautifully written, believable and utterly satisfying. Amazing!
LDaastrich chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Even though I felt it was a little ooc, I loved it. Loved tje way you wrote it, so sweet :)
mltrefry chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
So, I loved this. But I'm going to make a confession: I'm not a Harry Potter fan. I like it well enough, but I just don't love like the next person.
I will say, however, that this pairing really intrigued me. Call me a sucker for a dark character with a light character. A healthy age gap is often a big seller for me, too. And yours was the first story I read, because I love your Loki/Jane stuff, and I enjoyed your Doctor Who fic.
Now I'm off to read your other one!