Reviews for A Very Small Degree of Hope
This was so well written!
My eyes have filled with tears for the umpteenth time upon finishing this intrinsically powerful and beautiful story. Thank you for capturing the very essence of SS/HG, in a manner that was befitting of these 2 indescribably wonderful characters. My only wish is for you to continue with sequel(s). It has been an honour reading this work.
Suemoo chapter 1 . 7/27
I have read a great deal of fanction throughout the years but this has to be my absolute favorite! Beautifully written, believable and utterly satisfying. Amazing!
LDaastrich chapter 1 . 6/10
Even though I felt it was a little ooc, I loved it. Loved tje way you wrote it, so sweet :)
mltrefry chapter 1 . 5/8
So, I loved this. But I'm going to make a confession: I'm not a Harry Potter fan. I like it well enough, but I just don't love like the next person.
I will say, however, that this pairing really intrigued me. Call me a sucker for a dark character with a light character. A healthy age gap is often a big seller for me, too. And yours was the first story I read, because I love your Loki/Jane stuff, and I enjoyed your Doctor Who fic.
Now I'm off to read your other one!
Bompo chapter 1 . 4/30
This is one of my all-time favorite stories on this site. I would love if you'd write more SSHG!
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 4/29
I have read and re-read this story so many times since it was published! It is easily one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing this story, I really REALLY enjoy it!
Good story, thank you
Zedoc chapter 1 . 2/27
This is a masterpeice, my favourite sshg so moving, please write more! Your characters are so real! Thanks fir sharing
Smithback chapter 1 . 1/20
quite long .. and beautiful
mcloughlingold chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Loved this to pieces, the angst had my gut twisting and heart breaking. It was beautifully written and one of my favourite HGSS stories of all time. And I have read most on this site.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This is the best fanfic I have read in awhile. You're writing style had me reading most of it in pure envy. Keep up the great work! Absolutely loved it!
Blond Handsome Stranger chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Wonderful fic and so beautifully written!
I loved it! :)
asma4life chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
One of the most amazing one-shots that I've read. I love their chemistry here. The pace and the in-between quotes at star to your fic. :) kudos!
aaaaalice chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Wonderful story! Love it so much!