Reviews for A Very Small Degree of Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
such a beautiful work!
thank you for sharing.
Lexxy chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
This is possibly one of the best fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this. It was so lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This was so well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
My eyes have filled with tears for the umpteenth time upon finishing this intrinsically powerful and beautiful story. Thank you for capturing the very essence of SS/HG, in a manner that was befitting of these 2 indescribably wonderful characters. My only wish is for you to continue with sequel(s). It has been an honour reading this work.
Suemoo chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I have read a great deal of fanction throughout the years but this has to be my absolute favorite! Beautifully written, believable and utterly satisfying. Amazing!
LDaastrich chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Even though I felt it was a little ooc, I loved it. Loved tje way you wrote it, so sweet :)
mltrefry chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
So, I loved this. But I'm going to make a confession: I'm not a Harry Potter fan. I like it well enough, but I just don't love like the next person.
I will say, however, that this pairing really intrigued me. Call me a sucker for a dark character with a light character. A healthy age gap is often a big seller for me, too. And yours was the first story I read, because I love your Loki/Jane stuff, and I enjoyed your Doctor Who fic.
Now I'm off to read your other one!
Bompo chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This is one of my all-time favorite stories on this site. I would love if you'd write more SSHG!
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I have read and re-read this story so many times since it was published! It is easily one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing this story, I really REALLY enjoy it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Good story, thank you
Zedoc chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
This is a masterpeice, my favourite sshg so moving, please write more! Your characters are so real! Thanks fir sharing
Smithback chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
quite long .. and beautiful
mcloughlingold chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Loved this to pieces, the angst had my gut twisting and heart breaking. It was beautifully written and one of my favourite HGSS stories of all time. And I have read most on this site.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This is the best fanfic I have read in awhile. You're writing style had me reading most of it in pure envy. Keep up the great work! Absolutely loved it!