Reviews for The Streets
adw010 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Is this a continuing story? I like it a lot
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love it. Its so intense I fell in love with it. But you should totally write more. I mean its so dark and I love it. Its really interesting.
CullenBoy123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh man, this is really good. I'd love to read more, you should definitely continue.
karenec chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was quite a read. Very gritty and realistic, and you captured Seth's fear and tension so well. I was relieved to find out that he had a good friend and protector in Emmett, and also saddened by the harsh realities that the boys shared.

I don't know if you plan to continue this now that the contest is over, but I feel like there is so much more story to be told. I, for one, would love to heard it.

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
bbbluez chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Can't wait to hear more of their stories.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story. I enjoyed reading it:)
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ok I really like ur story, are you gonna make it a multi chapter fic?
SimplyMatt chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is a great story, and I am so glad you decided to write my bunny up. Shame that there is no mention to the fact I had any involvement here, but the story is still great and I would never let the fact that my efforts to help you were left out ruin such a great story.

You have taken a story I really wanted someone to write and make it so dark and grim, and I love that, minus the dragon part...eww, but you knew that turned my stomach when I added my suggestions to the piece. So glad you took so many of my ideas and made them into this lovely work of fiction.