Reviews for Watermarks and Ripped Pages
Comrade'sRoza chapter 45 . 4/24
Great.
twilight 4eva kitten chapter 45 . 11/17/2014
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 45 . 8/23/2014
I think Carlisle and Edward are really cute together! I thought Kenna was so cute. Nathan was so cute as a baby. I thought the guinea pig was really cute. I love when Edward is a dad in stories! I love submissive Edward.

I loved this story so much!
Syn'phasia chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Lol, you have different personas for Edward. First ver: Um, so I am like...the typical gay guy. Yeah, so, like. Um. Oh emm gee, I fell in love with a thirty year old psychiatrist who is wacked in the head! Second ver: I am kind and gentle. Really kind. And gentle. And I absolutely positively LOVE MY DARLING JASPER! This ver: I am calm, cool and colle-SHUT UP! I am snapping now! Hahaha, I laugh with each story I read of yours. But good job. Seriously.
Syn'phasia chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Whelp, that answers my question. So how does the best come into play?
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I am a pest. I know. I will read any slash story and review that interests me, and this story interests me a lot. So, I was wondering. You probably won't answer this, but...if Makenna had two daddies (XD), then where did she come from? She is a smart cookie, by the way. I'd love a little sister like that.

Hm. Anyways, onto the next chapter! I will try not to review too much, but no promises, I guess. If you see a lot of mail with my name on it, it's not spam. Just one crazed slash girl looking for entertainment.
XinyxOSD chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
The sentence " He's going to suffocate me with his dick." made me laugh and I don't know why. xD
Cullen Cousin chapter 45 . 6/16/2014
I really enjoyed the story, a job well done!

CC
MysonSeth chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ohhhhh! So beautiful! Poor jazzy! N I love how Makenna grew up n I also love Carlisle n Edward! So cute!
XxZessxX chapter 45 . 1/5/2014
I can't believe I started reading it again xD It feels like forever since I first read the beginning of this and then make myself stop at chapter seven. Now I think that was a stupid idea because I really liked the story. Surprisingly I liked the BDSM scenes and the others. Though in the end there were very few bdsm scenes between them.
So I like what you made of it :)
XxZessxX
lostred rose chapter 45 . 1/3/2014
Loved it! Ihad a few WTF moments here and there though...felt like shaking Ed and Carl at some point. Good writing hun. :)
Visitor chapter 45 . 12/3/2013
I loved this story couldn't stop reading it! Only thing i don't like is the final chapter, yes its cute in a way, but it just seemed unrealistic to have kids that act like that And parents that just pretty much go with the flow. I know they're spoiled but the way i was brought up made me dislike this chapter because they're older and still spoiled/not really disciplined.
Some Kind of Sin chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I know you already have a million reviews but I wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying this. I am a sucker for your Dom Carlisle.
H-O-T.
There were parts of the story where you were describing Edward's discomfort where I actually laughed out loud.
I'm glad there's plenty of chapters to go...
at random chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
let me just say ... dang! you sure did your research didn't you?
power of darkness chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
im suprized he touched him and I don't think Edward would have lasted had she not interrupted
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »