Reviews for Watermarks and Ripped Pages
oliveoil4u chapter 13 . 6/12
Thrse two are so cute. Its about time Edward gets punished. A good one i hope!
oliveoil4u chapter 7 . 6/10
I didn't mention in last chapter review..DISTURBED is one of my favorites. I have another scenario to think of when i hear DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS.

The contract did not elimnate defication. Humm...?
oliveoil4u chapter 6 . 6/10
How was it? Enjoyable...heart rate elevated...eyes moving to fast over words. I need to slow down. This story will be over way to soon.
oliveoil4u chapter 5 . 6/10
Alive & well..
Well... until I can catch my breath..
These two are adorable! I can imagine them joking around. Usually Carsile is so serious
Cute...Sad...Sweet!
oliveoil4u chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Yes thank you. I am entertained. I enjoy reading your stories.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 45 . 4/24/2015
Great.
twilight 4eva kitten chapter 45 . 11/17/2014
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 45 . 8/23/2014
I think Carlisle and Edward are really cute together! I thought Kenna was so cute. Nathan was so cute as a baby. I thought the guinea pig was really cute. I love when Edward is a dad in stories! I love submissive Edward.

I loved this story so much!
Syn'phasia chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Lol, you have different personas for Edward. First ver: Um, so I am like...the typical gay guy. Yeah, so, like. Um. Oh emm gee, I fell in love with a thirty year old psychiatrist who is wacked in the head! Second ver: I am kind and gentle. Really kind. And gentle. And I absolutely positively LOVE MY DARLING JASPER! This ver: I am calm, cool and colle-SHUT UP! I am snapping now! Hahaha, I laugh with each story I read of yours. But good job. Seriously.
Syn'phasia chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Whelp, that answers my question. So how does the best come into play?
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I am a pest. I know. I will read any slash story and review that interests me, and this story interests me a lot. So, I was wondering. You probably won't answer this, but...if Makenna had two daddies (XD), then where did she come from? She is a smart cookie, by the way. I'd love a little sister like that.

Hm. Anyways, onto the next chapter! I will try not to review too much, but no promises, I guess. If you see a lot of mail with my name on it, it's not spam. Just one crazed slash girl looking for entertainment.
MusingsThoughts chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
The sentence " He's going to suffocate me with his dick." made me laugh and I don't know why. xD
Cullen Cousin chapter 45 . 6/16/2014
I really enjoyed the story, a job well done!

CC