Reviews for Tonight I Just Want To Dance
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
i love this story and would love more. I am really not a Joria fanatic, I prefer Melanie and Joy. I have always had a little, (HUGE) crush on Valerie in the first place, ever since that tv movie, Two Mothers for zachary. And that was a long time ago!
BlindMoose chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I am so looking forward to the next chapters of this story! I prefer the Melanie/Joy pairing, but as you mentioned it is very rare to find a story featuring this pairing. What's even better is the fact the your story is GOOD! Please, please complete this story! It is so aggravating to get into a story only to find that it was never completed and the reader is left feeling like a jilted lover.
Welshwitch1013 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
MORE PLEASE LOVING THIS!
HC chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter! xoxo
ValVal9513 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Loving the story, can't wait for more to come :)
Jan2StaMuse chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
So glad you updated the story. I loved beginning and this chapter is just as good. The way you are escalating the tension between the two women is adding to the anticipation of what will end up happening in later chapters. Can't wait for the next installment. Love this!
ValVal9513 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love it and love this pairing! Please continue :)
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Fantastic start! I love the Joy/Melanie as well, because, as you said, they're complete opposites and kind of fit together. I love Joria but it's refreshing to see something a little different. Please continue :)
HC chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I liked it! I hope you continue :-)
Fishing Gurl chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow and here I thought I was the only one that shipped them, great work :D