Reviews for The Mystery Murder
Wow. This is really good. So good I can't even . . . I can't even try to . . . oh, wow!
I'm a ninja chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yea, so it's Kaitlin! I'm lazy so I didnt log in I'm a bad person! I got your email (that's why I'm here :D) I kinda have no clue what this book is about. The plot seems kinda interesting in you story. You got 3 reviews so here's a pretty pointless review to make the story look 1 review better. I'm good right?
adcgreengirl22 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Hi again. I like the cat a lot, it seems like Shelly will be kinda busy. I kinda didn't understand the last part, but I still thought it was great! And I bet lots of people just don't review when they read fanfiction... It happens a lot. Anyways, it was awesome as usual keep it up!
adcgreengirl22 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
This chapter was the best yet! I love how it's the same story but it's got its own story too. Please don't ever stop, not many people look up Westing Game fanfiction, so don't ever be sad about it! Anyway, keep it up! :)
adcgreengirl22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love it! I like how it's a mixture of 3rd person and 1st person. I just found the Westing Game fanfiction on here and I wish more people read the book...Anyway, it's great! Keep it up!