Reviews for Horrors at Cranning House
Rachael chapter 39 . 11/16/2013
Wow, great story. I like the ending! :-) It was spooky at times, but it had me gripped right until the very last word! :-D
Rachael chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
The fight scene was really good, I could really imagine everything going on. Can't wait to read the rest of the book!
Rachael chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Yes, it's freaking me out! :-O
Rachael chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I like it, it's spooky! I especially love the ghost! :-O
morvil123 chapter 39 . 5/21/2013
Full review:
I knew that was gonna be the ending! It was a really great story because it was long and was really suspenseful throughout. There could have been more descriptions such aa the surroundings and also some characters had bigger roles than others, and I wanted more involvement in the journey from every character throughout. Nevertheless, it was well written.
Fire Kitty 12 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
It has a freaky side! But I really like this story!
Obsessed-with-Coldplay chapter 39 . 1/2/2013
Wow, I'm glad everyone got back safely.
I never really liked horror stories but that changed when I came across this one.
This is a brilliant story. Keep up the good work! :)
Linneagb chapter 39 . 1/1/2013
Good ending, I like it
Obsessed-with-Coldplay chapter 34 . 12/30/2012
This story gets better and better by each chapter.
Is the next chapter the last or...?
strawberrymagic01 chapter 34 . 12/29/2012
The plot for this story is very well thought out, I look forward to the next chapter :)
Linneagb chapter 34 . 12/29/2012
I saw this a while ago, but couldnt review, because I had an argument with mum, and I ran off crying. (wow, Im so dramatic) but its good. Keep it up
Obsessed-with-Coldplay chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Sorry I couldn't review every chapter. It is quite long and I'd rather get on with the story without having to review all the time. This is actually quite interesting and would have made a brilliant book. :)
Phantasmagoric? What's it mean?
Linneagb chapter 33 . 12/27/2012
omgomgomgomg I need an update
breather89 chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
I was sicki.,
I also a few days ago, on 21st, I was in that scorching hit theater, that play I told you.
Anyway, I have no idea who the Summon King is, but I think it may be someone they've seen OUTSIDE of this story before.
anime-cheeky chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
Heya... Just started reading today... Merry Christmas! Really enjoy the story so far and I assume that Tyler isn't in it at all. I think that the Summon King could be the other man from the kitchen or even the taxi driver.