Reviews for Qua chia
Disaster's Playfield chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Ha, I loved this one! I agree with you about Beyal/Jinja (Dax/Jinja and Beyal/Chase all the way!) but they do have a really cute friendship, and I thought this fic portrayed that close friendship really well! As I've said before, I love the way you write and once again the characterisation is brilliant - you've also managed to get Beyal's way of talking right, which a lot of people don't manage very well; a lot of the time it ends up sounding either ridiculous or pretentious, but you've got it really well here.
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is REALLY cute.
I like your story style and I hope I'll have the chance to read more of your stories if you write another story for Monsuno
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Love this paring this story rox. Jinja X Beyal 4eva
JinxGirl25 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I love this shipping! I'm a Jinj-al fan, but I'm in the middle of writing a Jinj-ax Fanfic. (Funny, huh?) :) Nice story!
Jinja25
vowhunter chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG i just keep reading this over and over i LOVE this pairing and i'm totally in love with this story
Maria 'cutetoboewolf' cleary chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i like this to bits 3 i love Beyal and Jinja togethr but i am a fan of JinjaXDax XD
Posco chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh my god! That was so cute! This was also really well written. Great job!
ChibiDragonGilbert chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very adorable and well written. Beyal's sweet innocence and love for his friends is touching.
I support both the Dax and Beyal shippings with Jinja. Even Bren because Brenny Bren needs a bit of love too.
kiddynamite13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012