Reviews for Silver Fox
HovaStrider chapter 1 . 3/4
Ok, the only thing bugging me about this is how quick Abby accepted the idea the the fox was Gibbs. She's a firm believer in the possible thru science, the unknown that can one day be explained, Aliens for example. But to suddenly know it's Gibbs sitting on her desk without a clue first is just...bizarre.
AimeeFlare16 chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
I usually hate slash. Key word usually. And the thought of Gibbs and Tony together just kind of gave me the creeps. But as a couple, Gibbs and Tony are actually kind of... Adorable. Granted, Gibbs spends most of the story as a fox... But still. The story is great, too. I love it.
FanFiction Queen chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
I thought I had read all your stories, but this is the best yet! Really great!
jokay927 chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
I didn't think I would enjoy this fic...but I ended up loving it!
I can't wait to read the sequel
lorieslater chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Sweet story...hope the sequel is coming soon.
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Brilliant story, had me hooked all the way through! I will look forward to the sequel you mentioned with anticipation!

Hugs

Hissy x
volfan chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
Fantastic story. Can't wait for the sequel.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Lovely story. Sequel please.
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
(OK, I think my computer has been taken over by a tree spirit because a really weird glitch just happened when I was writing this review and so I'm trying it as a guest. Humph.)

YAY - they're back! (And I'm finally back to read the last 2 chapters!)

Terrific beginning. That two steps forward/one step back emotional journey was right on target, as was inching toward more truth about all the feelings between them. Great scene with Abby and I was thinking "me, too!" when she said she'd miss fox!Gibbs a little. I thought Ziva & McGee were perfectly in character. Ziva knows firsthand what secrets can cost, trust being only one of the casualties. It makes sense that she'd push the hardest there. I loved that Tony broke down and told them the truth, but, of course, it sounded unbelievable, especially coming from Tony who has perfected the art of protecting himself with jokes and humor.

Also very believable that Gibbs is having some re-entry issues.

And what I really love is that sense of connection between Tony & Gibbs that is still there.

Another great chap, my friend!
Hugs,
ZC

*runs off to read the end!*
Zivacentric chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Awww ... *wraps Gibbs, Tony & you up into a big ole hug*

I love the restless discontent emanating from both Tony & Gibbs through much of this - feels very realistic and gives us that feeling that things are still shifting, trying to click into place. Gibbs' reluctance to go into the basement was unexpected, realistic and intriguing. So glad they've taken a really big baby step toward being together and the way they can finally completely relax with each other speaks of an emotional intimacy that that just warms my heart.

Brava, my friend. In less capable hands, this kind of story could so easily have gone off the rails. In your supremely capable ones, this story was intriguing, engaging, different (in a good way!) and very well done. I am certainly looking forward to more of your FoxVerse. :)
Hugs,
ZC
SweetSexyTony chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Any more stories on the way? I'm having withdrawals!
Eliza chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
I love everything you write. You made me smile in the middle of exam season. THANK YOU.
Cute Blue Eyes chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I like the way their relationship feels real and natural. Even the improbable stuff doesn't seem fabricated.
tansysam chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
look forward to the sequel.
Kagome Avalon chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
I hate that this one is over but I'm happy that there will be a sequel. I look forward to reading it when it's posted.