Reviews for Perspectives
Sorchaaa chapter 10 . 1/6
This one is heartbreaking too... I do suscribe to this portrait of mrs mellark.
Lack of love in the Young years, a harsh live with not enough food and safety... the stress of the bakery business, stress for reapings.. .., exhaustion... a Perfect cocktail for an abusive mother. In my mind i would add an depressive or maybe alcoholic husband... that is my explanation for mr mellark's lack of reaction To his wife agressivity. And maybe mrs mellark end up running a family alone and failed and hit...
Sorchaaa chapter 9 . 1/5
Hello Hazelle you are so right that you already know katniss is lost forever for gale. Again the games... or juste true love ?
I like the reference To the picture with gale.
Sorchaaa chapter 8 . 1/5
Omg this one is heatbreaking. ... the culpability from the middle brother is so true.. .. the real power of the games is To corrupt every relationship forever... Well the end being the END it is so sad. No more war !
Sorchaaa chapter 7 . 1/5
Hello lovely foxface ! So bad you died feeling betrayed.. ... thank you for the look inside peeta's games.
Sorchaaa chapter 6 . 1/5
Wow... it that canon ? I do not remember what happened To Caesar. ...
That sounds pretty good with all being monitored like Cinna's outfits were !
Sorchaaa chapter 5 . 1/5
Thanks for this chapter with Madge a character i love. I was so sorry she was missing in the movies.
Yes Madge is both relieved to be safe, sad for her friends and... happy to exist at least for gale. I do suscribe that reapings are not random...
Sorchaaa chapter 4 . 1/5
Nice chapter. And yes despite war and oppression and starving.. ... youth Will live, love, fight.. ... a happy chapter. great !
Sorchaaa chapter 3 . 1/5
This idea of alternatives pov is so brilliant ! Thank you ! How To grow in a disfunctional family. ..? How the brothers Will interact ? Proctect each other or take and opportunity To please Mom ?
Sorchaaa chapter 2 . 1/5
In this chapitre i like how everyone has clues about peeta & katniss feelings while for themselves it is not that clear... at least for katniss. As usual i love all the little details you add that made the story so "true" i don't know how to explain... so United. ...
Sorchaaa chapter 1 . 1/5
Hello
I am about 2/3 of your story and i love it. Now it is time for me to review !
Well this 1st chapter is not my favorite. Honestly i don't like in any fic that the mellarks and mrs everdeen have first name.. .. i Guess the author made it with a purpose. For me it is related To their lack of support for instance Hazelle has a first name.. .
But it is good for me To explore a little the parents relations and i love the hint To future troubles if the youngest fall in love !
MotherOfDragons7 chapter 15 . 1/2
This was beautifully written, you're such a talented writer.
PrettyLu chapter 15 . 3/3/2017
This story and the views of everyone was amazingly great! I've finished the last one and I'm crying, it's so sad but at the same time so beautiful and touching, as they watched them all grow on their own and as they saw them from the outside, it's amazing! Wonderful story, you write so attached to them. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story but I did not want to put it aside. Thanks for this story! :)
a.bravoboeseneilers chapter 4 . 2/24/2017
Love Rory's chapter!
Elricsister chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
I just love it. The last bit did make me cry, first fic to accomplish that (which is something). Thanks for your words.
(FNSHD)
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Dear MalTease,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Hunger Games Fanfic - Perspectives

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards