Reviews for Comforting Blues
krungikulit chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
mayeee! :D i finally amde a new account kekeke.. :D i'll just repeat what i said at school.. your work was adorable xD... i didn't expect Lili to be the ' mysterious girl' haha keep up the good work ;D sorry for the delay :) (soon to read the other story :))
Dandelion Star chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OMG! Mayeeee, that was a great story!You know what, i really giggled a lot! They were very sweet and the story is too cute :D OMG! I think my heart skipped a beat! LoL. I'm now a fan of yours, continue to keep writing! your ideas are really very nice! Damn, until now i'm really touched by your story!
Better keep writing, your stories are giving people the value and the feeling of having love in life. 3
kyla123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
'sup cuz great job i guess... it's good that you're starting to write long fics now. be reminded i only attempted to read this 'coz you said this was your best story at the moment. but still it's good -and also make it a WEE bit shorter or maybe cut it in two or else people might get lazy to read.
WOOHOO GO CUZIN! WRITE WRITE WRITE! then we can start our new story together with sammy
Kagekun's Hikarichan27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awwwwww that's so sweet XD
Amanda4Meloni chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awww!

The Red and The Blue is a fav of mine - sooooo should've been Lil' not Charlene that Scotty slept with, he wouldn't've been cheap christmas trash that way!
(also Shaun Benson was hot as Truck Sugar! And Countin' My Lucky Stars is gr8)
princesshikari99 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great one shot. It was sweet and heartwarming. I thing though there are some typos in this.
DPIH chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I thought it was sweet. Liked Scotty betting that he could pick up the mystery girl at the bar lol. So something he would do. And it suceeded and now he an Lil are together as it should of been on the show.
Justpassingby chapter 1 . 9/1/2012