Reviews for On the other hand
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
And the plot thickens! I wonder if it's the matter on her arm that is controlling her or the norm. I saw the trailer for season 3 and it does look like Kenzie is almost possessed. Can't wait to see more!
FrenchGirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I like this chapter.
But why : "If the day wasn't worse enough, I'd have to have an examina' from the woman-who-shall-not-be-named."
Why Kenzi thinks that about Lauren ? not named ?! i don't understand.
Otherwise, it's good.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
So Kenzi can't talk?
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Kenzi should just tell Bo what happened with the Norn.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I do wondervif season 3 will immediately deal with what happened to Kenzi or not.

I like where this is going. You do have a handile on the Kenzi Bo friendship which is the main thing.

Only concern? You stated that Kenzi loved Bo as much as a human can love a Fae. I don't think K or L think of Bo as Fae and that is one of the main reasons Bo loves them both. She treasures her humanity while concerned about her Fae side. I hope you don't mind me saying that.

The emotions K is going through with the arm gloo was very well written, even moire so then on the show.

Thanks.
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love this so far. Any fic having to do with the aftermath of the Norn and Garuda incidents intrigue me. I wish the s2 had included a final scene with Bo going out to see Kenzi, I had a small hope it would happen til Bo saw her reflection in the mirror and they ended it there. Interesting having Kenzi see Bo's reflection as well. I'm glad that even with the blue lurking in Bo's eyes, her first priority is still Kenzi. I also like that you added in the fact that Bo doesn't yet know about Kenzi's stab wound and how close she came to dying. I wish they had mentioned it to Bo in the s2 finale so she could all protective sister on everyone lol. I can't wait to see her reaction to everything. Great start and I can't wait to read more. Update soon please :)
Victoria chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Please add more.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Please update!
bjq chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
My curiosity is peaked big time. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Hitenssecrectlover chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Pretty good so far!
I can't wait to read more.
WickedKoko chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
More please?
Carf chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I think this is a pretty good first chapter but to warn you there are some issues with tense and maybe too many adjectives if that's possible though it's better than the people that don't use any at all
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
great job, update soon please.

4.5/5
FrenchGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Thank you very much ! ( i am the guest ).
But there was no obligation if the character is not in your story ! ;)
I don't want you feel as if you have to add it !
girltogirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love it! And, to be honest, you actually write Kenzi pretty good. I love it (again). Update soon!