Reviews for The Revenge and Redemption of Steele
guest chapter 1 . 5/31
This is pretty good start and kodiwolf321 did a great job on this start
Wolf412 chapter 1 . 5/10
Wow is all I have to say. I FREAKING LUVED IT! Man,this story made me feel as if I was actually reading a book. 16 chapters? I thought the story was not finished but I was wrong. You did a fantastic job at writing this with kodiwolf and I hope that you would make a sequel (maybe) just a suggestion. Well to rap up this review you an kodiwolf did an amazing job and I'm looking froward to more balto fan fictions by you and kodiwolf. Love the story 3 :)
Scruff the Rat chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
As usual, C.K., your hard work shows. And so does Kodiwolf's.

First off, Steele always struck me as a prominent character in the Balto series. It was a shame his character faded into the continuity when the sequels came. Back then, I didn't mind (being a young child back then, thinking 'Yeah, the good guy wins!'), but now I sort of feel sorry for Steele when I think back to how the door closed on him and left him all alone in the dark.

That's why I'm touched you and Kodiwolf took the time to write a story focused on his path from seeking revenge to finding forgiveness. You two built the story in a way that was believable but also remained faithful to the personality of the characters.

I'll admit, some of the selected music didn't quite affect me as it might have affected other readers (I'm sorry about that), but I respect that that the music choice is the decision of the writer(s), so I'll kindly keep my opinions to myself. Besides, the music is one of the things about your writing that always struck me the most as unique, even compared to other authors who do the same. After all, your story "Erdan 2" is what inspired me to start using musical cues in my own stories.

As for the gay pairings, all I can say is that you are a very bold and brave author. I have a couple of same-sex pairings that have been in my head for a long time, but I've kept them bottled up, afraid of what others will think. What you said in your reply to MattKearneyfan on Chapter 9 got me to realize how silly I was being, holding back just because of the opinions of others.

I should just go with my heart and my gut instinct and let my ideas flow, no matter how off-kilter they seem-just as long as they're written with good intentions, of course, like you said.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride that has been this story, from beginning to end. You and Kodiwolf have truly outdone yourselves, Cool Kat.
WildWolf chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
This is awesome!but I kinda threw up at some of the gay parts but it's still awesome :)
Frank woods chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Good story. I can see you are a experienced author. I'm not trying to be a homophobic hater but it has a little to much gay action. Guess I'm just knew to these types of stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Good chapter just when was beiber in the 20's?
Really great writing just bringing him in this was not called for or even realitic. but still great read.
miskey67 chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
I thought I reviewed the last chapters already...oh well, here goes. I sent you a PM about everything I like/dislike and I have to say the last part of this fic was very touching. I like it, I like it a lot.
That nerd next Door chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
That ending was adorable, Steele as an uncle is a wonderful idea. This story was amazing and you should be very proud of it :) I'm looking forward to that Tin Tin story and I have already begun reading your other stories. If you ever need any advice or just want to talk PM me, I am more than happy to help :) From one Nerd to another I say Live Long and Prosper
Brasta Septim chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
I think this is one of the first times I've seen Steele represented as a likeable character well- you did the transition gradually enough that it was believable. The cliffhangers were not too bad- supenseful, but not bad. The gay and straight pairings work out well because they're not the focus of the whole story, which is a problem with most fics containing slash. The unrequited love parts come off as bittersweet, but excellently played. All in all, it was quite a delightful story.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
Thanks for acknowlegding me. And I'm glad you put all three of what you placed in because I'm always one to give someone's stories a chance before I make my judgment...regardless.

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
This is the best ending! I think Kaltag and Steele will be mates forever.

-AniUniverse '05

Thanks for the dedication!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
This is really interesting! Glad everything's cool now.

EthanXPeaches chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Too bad that this fic isn't M. I think it would be more jucier that way. But still I like it. I hope there will be more like this from you
That nerd next Door chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
i loved the ending haha
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Looks like Kaltag and Steele are meant to be. Can't wait to see what's up next.

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »