Reviews for Gijinka Academy
Blacky umbreon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Name : Blacky Silver Eon
Age: 16
Family: none
Clothes: black trench coat, camo jeans , silver hoodie, steel capped boots
Gijinka: Umbreon
Personality: serious, short tempered, kind
Appearance: Black hair with umbreon rings, Umbreon tail, red eye black center( eyes look like an umbreons) and a scar on his neck.
History: Born in johto when a team rocket experiment to teleport pokemon and humans, the first subject ( an umbreon) was teleported for safety precautions the umbreons molecular structure was broken down and teleported by the machine when the human blacky stepped across where the umbreon would reassemble changing his body into that it is now after his transformation the umbreons remaining molecules reassembled this umbreon became blackys pokemon partner. Does not tell people how he got his scar asking results in pain.
Pokemon team: shade(umbreon), ditty (ditto), satine(spiritomb) and Gio (gio is a girantina who was cloned by team galactic and soon after rescued by blacky.
Likes: Full moon, Pizza, darkness, his team, sleeping and scaring people.
Dislikes : Bullies, daylight, homework, people who point out his scar.

Heres my oc hope u like and if u dont update i will come over there and kick yor sorty behind as your personal drill sergeant. This is B.E out
Jayvee1669 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Sorry, accidentally clicked the post review button. I'm typing this on an iPhone, so it's easy to hit the wrong button. As I said, Ket is more serious when battling and doesn't stutter. I'm voting for Rein. Please update soon!
Jayvee1669 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
In case Ket battles, I'm just gonna add one more Pokemon and the other ones' moves.
Kazari: Blizzard, Ice fang, Water pulse, Rock Smash
Kylo: Thunder fang, Hidden power(Water), Bite, Spark
Kira: Discharge, super fang, swift, sweet kiss
Karma(houndoom, male): Faint attack, flamethrower, shadow ball, iron tail
Ket's more serious abput
That guy chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I you only had the ability to write longer chapters...
A.R. Lore chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Great writing and battle. You get better every time.
Species Unknown chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
dum de da dum...oh, yes it was short.
LiveLaughLoveCas chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Chelsea won? Awesome!
I vote for Jason.
Oceans eagle chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Chelsea!
VBeast chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
After a very long week of contemplation, I decided to just say "**** it" and toss a coin to decide my vote. And it landed in favor of Tyson.
Joha chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
I think I would like Chelsea to win
A.R. Lore chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I love a good mystery and well done. You have a good talent here.
twilightcrystal chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Hey, this is twilightcrystalflame. I'm glad you are using Blaze. I got a bit of information that could give you ideas. Her father's gijinka was a variation of darkrai so people that upset or anger her too much end up trapped by nightmares and blaze hates herself as she did this to her brother accidently the day before he died.
LiveLaughLoveCas chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Looking forward to chelsea's battle
Species Unknown chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Congrats on the matchmaking!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Mayve focus a bit more on the other OC's instead of just your own characters
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »