Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
god of all chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon...
Teufel1987 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Seriously, how daft is Harry? Did he not forget how willing Quirrel was when he first met him? It was Quirrel speaking to him, telling him to get the stone, it was Quirrel who listened to his master ...

What a moron.

Well, looking forward to the next chapter ...
DarkViolet7258 chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
I have read a few stories where Dudley also goes to school, comparing to them your sfory is quite unique
SafirePhoenix chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
I am so excited to see where this story goes. Brilliant changes so far.
KJ chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Really good story! I hope you keep writing.
Yana5 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
:-)
phoebe turner chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
i loved it!
Smargden chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I just found your story and hope it move on,
/Smargden
elleminnowpee chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
This is turning out to be quite the interesting little tale you've worked up. Dudley a wizard, children being sorted into houses they weren't in the original timeline, and possibly smarter -than-we-gave-it-credit wizarding society? Update again soon! Can't wait to read more! -Sarah
The Hare and the Otter chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
LOVE! I can't wait for more, this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. :)
Teufel1987 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
This is quite intruiging. The Dudley twist was something that I have seen only once before. Though that wasn't a time travelling fic.

I look forward to more.
TwinsOfNeptune chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter as usual! I find you a very reasonable and skilled writer! Even though I wouldn't like Harry Potter to be in Slytherin, it does make perfect sense! Of course the Hat would put Harry into Slytherin with all those plots and plans in his mind!
-A&H-
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
huh

I'm still waiting for Dudley to go "why are you famous here, Harry?", since things have gone to smoothly on his side

also, let's see what happened with the Dursleys

also, wow, Slytherins sure don't let opportunities slip them by
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
"with a list of books on subjects such as Time Travel and the Dark Arts"

Wouldn't those subjects be super restricted or maybe not even sold at all (at least not in that particular book store?)? Dark Arts, I could suspend my disbelief, but Time Travel is even more tightly monitored by the Ministry, isn't it?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
what a tweeest!

no but seriously, I like the little and big changes you are throwing in in this used plot, and how well you are writing it all!

excellent pacing, excellent characterization, oh, how dreamy it is to read this!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »