Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
smargden chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I just found your story and hope it move on,
/Smargden
elleminnowpee chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
This is turning out to be quite the interesting little tale you've worked up. Dudley a wizard, children being sorted into houses they weren't in the original timeline, and possibly smarter -than-we-gave-it-credit wizarding society? Update again soon! Can't wait to read more! -Sarah
The Hare and the Otter chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
LOVE! I can't wait for more, this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. :)
Teufel1987 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
This is quite intruiging. The Dudley twist was something that I have seen only once before. Though that wasn't a time travelling fic.

I look forward to more.
TwinsOfNeptune chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter as usual! I find you a very reasonable and skilled writer! Even though I wouldn't like Harry Potter to be in Slytherin, it does make perfect sense! Of course the Hat would put Harry into Slytherin with all those plots and plans in his mind!
-A&H-
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
huh

I'm still waiting for Dudley to go "why are you famous here, Harry?", since things have gone to smoothly on his side

also, let's see what happened with the Dursleys

also, wow, Slytherins sure don't let opportunities slip them by
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
"with a list of books on subjects such as Time Travel and the Dark Arts"

Wouldn't those subjects be super restricted or maybe not even sold at all (at least not in that particular book store?)? Dark Arts, I could suspend my disbelief, but Time Travel is even more tightly monitored by the Ministry, isn't it?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
what a tweeest!

no but seriously, I like the little and big changes you are throwing in in this used plot, and how well you are writing it all!

excellent pacing, excellent characterization, oh, how dreamy it is to read this!
Pledodge chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Fantastic story! I was legitimately surprised when the Sorting Hat placed Harry in Slytherin, and I've been around long enough to have seen pretty much everything. Good job ;D
I anticipate your next update and every other that follows- you've got yourself a fan!
rb2312 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
So not every thing is going as harry hoped.

But on the plus side thing are obviously not as dumbles planned either.

Hope harry will cross house lines and remain friends with neville and hermione. The new dudley is a given. Not sure about ron.
Though if ron starts bad mouthing harry, i can see dudley coming to his defence. Maybe even the twins.

Noticed you mentioned tracey. Hope she features more. Naybe a dudley tracey pairing.

Hope snape sees harry more as lily's son than james's.
rb2312 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Like your version of the train jurney.

Draco and hermione talking with out insults. That has potential.
Hope harry brings dudley up to speed soon.

Can see harry and draco more as friendly rivals than bitter enimies.
Maybe not even the rivals thing.

Would be good for harry to have more friends this time. And for hermione to have a few more femail friends.

Wonder how much attention dudley will get as harry's cousin
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Hmmmmm. Interesting. Very interesting. And Dudley's definitely a Gryffindor. After Dud's life, finding the guts to stand up to his parents and come to Hogwarts even despite their protests and anger and everything makes Dud definitely very brave in my book!
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Awaiting more.
Kyandua chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter! Loved the bit with the glasses - every time I watch the movies, I must admit, I want to rip them off his face and transfigure them myself! At least it's not so noticeable in the books... anyway, great job, and update soon! I love this fic, and can't wait to see more interactions with other characters!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 10 . 9/21/2012