Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Hmmmmm. Interesting. Very interesting. And Dudley's definitely a Gryffindor. After Dud's life, finding the guts to stand up to his parents and come to Hogwarts even despite their protests and anger and everything makes Dud definitely very brave in my book!
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Awaiting more.
Kyandua chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter! Loved the bit with the glasses - every time I watch the movies, I must admit, I want to rip them off his face and transfigure them myself! At least it's not so noticeable in the books... anyway, great job, and update soon! I love this fic, and can't wait to see more interactions with other characters!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Excellent
Smithback chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
aaaah! that was a surpising awesome chapter !
Lupinesence chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Cool chapter, nice mix of houses for everyone and upsetting Dumbledore is always lovely :)
almightyswot chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
brilliant two new chapters can't wait for the next one
shugokage chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Interesting chapter and Harry has a lot of work to do!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Wow! You threw us a breaking ball! Harry in Slytherin, Neville in Hufflepuff and Hermione in Ravenclaw. Very interesting although I am sad that Dudley got separated from Harry.
Cobra0000 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nice start, looking forward to more.
god of all chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
GenoBeast chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I did not see anything in particular that Harry said to Hermione that would lead her to going to Ravenclaw but I could assume his worlds to Neville about Hufflepuff, his display of superior magical ability feeding onto her own doubts and desires to prove herself an equal, and of course the fact she made the beginnings of friendship with others without needing the self-esteem boost of having been sorted in the House of Brave.

It is cool that so far atleast you don't seem to be following the Slytherin cliche of them being far more sophisticated, and constantly seeming to perform pointless and simple school level politics that anyone with half a brain could see through. Etiquette seems realistic given the image certain Pureblood families seem to project and of course a simple but potentially effective method of eventually presenting traditional Pureblood ideas to convert new Slytherin members because if a person is willing to conform in one area then it is easier to get them to conform in another more complicated area.
DraygonRayne67 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
A very interesting result though from what I'm seeing it was an obvious choice. I mean, as soon as he came back he's been plotting. But seeing his Cousin and Hermione going into houses that should probably have been there the first time, makes me kinda wonder what is next. Is Harry going to have his friends and his cousin at his side?
Sara Wolfe chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Very clever, Harry. And I can't wait to hear how he explains Voldemort to Dudley.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Very interesting. I hope Dudley gets in the same House as Harry.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »