Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
Pledodge chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Fantastic story! I was legitimately surprised when the Sorting Hat placed Harry in Slytherin, and I've been around long enough to have seen pretty much everything. Good job ;D
I anticipate your next update and every other that follows- you've got yourself a fan!
rb2312 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
So not every thing is going as harry hoped.

But on the plus side thing are obviously not as dumbles planned either.

Hope harry will cross house lines and remain friends with neville and hermione. The new dudley is a given. Not sure about ron.
Though if ron starts bad mouthing harry, i can see dudley coming to his defence. Maybe even the twins.

Noticed you mentioned tracey. Hope she features more. Naybe a dudley tracey pairing.

Hope snape sees harry more as lily's son than james's.
rb2312 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Like your version of the train jurney.

Draco and hermione talking with out insults. That has potential.
Hope harry brings dudley up to speed soon.

Can see harry and draco more as friendly rivals than bitter enimies.
Maybe not even the rivals thing.

Would be good for harry to have more friends this time. And for hermione to have a few more femail friends.

Wonder how much attention dudley will get as harry's cousin
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Hmmmmm. Interesting. Very interesting. And Dudley's definitely a Gryffindor. After Dud's life, finding the guts to stand up to his parents and come to Hogwarts even despite their protests and anger and everything makes Dud definitely very brave in my book!
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Awaiting more.
Kyandua chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter! Loved the bit with the glasses - every time I watch the movies, I must admit, I want to rip them off his face and transfigure them myself! At least it's not so noticeable in the books... anyway, great job, and update soon! I love this fic, and can't wait to see more interactions with other characters!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Excellent
Smithback chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
aaaah! that was a surpising awesome chapter !
Lupinesence chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Cool chapter, nice mix of houses for everyone and upsetting Dumbledore is always lovely :)
almightyswot chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
brilliant two new chapters can't wait for the next one
shugokage chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Interesting chapter and Harry has a lot of work to do!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Wow! You threw us a breaking ball! Harry in Slytherin, Neville in Hufflepuff and Hermione in Ravenclaw. Very interesting although I am sad that Dudley got separated from Harry.
Cobra0000 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nice start, looking forward to more.
god of all chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
GenoBeast chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I did not see anything in particular that Harry said to Hermione that would lead her to going to Ravenclaw but I could assume his worlds to Neville about Hufflepuff, his display of superior magical ability feeding onto her own doubts and desires to prove herself an equal, and of course the fact she made the beginnings of friendship with others without needing the self-esteem boost of having been sorted in the House of Brave.

It is cool that so far atleast you don't seem to be following the Slytherin cliche of them being far more sophisticated, and constantly seeming to perform pointless and simple school level politics that anyone with half a brain could see through. Etiquette seems realistic given the image certain Pureblood families seem to project and of course a simple but potentially effective method of eventually presenting traditional Pureblood ideas to convert new Slytherin members because if a person is willing to conform in one area then it is easier to get them to conform in another more complicated area.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »