Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
DraygonRayne67 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
A very interesting result though from what I'm seeing it was an obvious choice. I mean, as soon as he came back he's been plotting. But seeing his Cousin and Hermione going into houses that should probably have been there the first time, makes me kinda wonder what is next. Is Harry going to have his friends and his cousin at his side?
Sara Wolfe chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Very clever, Harry. And I can't wait to hear how he explains Voldemort to Dudley.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Very interesting. I hope Dudley gets in the same House as Harry.
ThatOtherFanGirl chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Omg I am loving this story. Seriously, this is too perfect. Update soon!
Miss Pen Name chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Update soon, this story is shaping up quite well, I can't wait until the next installment!
missmarthanightingale chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Awesome story!
patricia.pc chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Great story! Hope you update soon :)
snarryislife chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
For some reason, when ever I go to post a reveiw, its says I'm not logged in. Anyways, amazing story :D Keep up the good work!
007 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please make Harry a Slytherin... Also, I really do NOT wast to see him in a relationship with Ginny he is now almost 10 years older than her because he went back in time. Also she won't experience the same things in life that turned her into the girl Harry later fell in love with.
NIkly chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Nice story so far! I like how you explained why the Dursley agreed to take Harry in. Can't wait to see how Harry's life will be different from now on :).
Smithback chapter 8 . 9/14/2012

Awaiting more.
almightyswot chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
love this more please
Yana5 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
i am glad they got on the train
Quidditch14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapters.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »