Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back

Awaiting more.
almightyswot chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
love this more please
Yana5 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
i am glad they got on the train
Quidditch14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapters.
Sleeplessdream50 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
I am soooo excited for you to continue with this story, I'm completely in love with it :)
shugokage chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Wow good chapter!
god of all chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lupinesence chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Great chapter, I don't know why but I liked the detail about Mr Weasley not being pleased to have been forced into such a position. Gives it a bit of texture I suppose or I'm just being odd lol.
The Wandmaker chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Unique idea, to include Dudley as another ally. I always felt bad that Harry attended school without any family to support him. I also like (hope) that Dudley gets a chance to develop some depth and humor...instead of being such a whiny brat in canon.

I love stories that have an older, wiser, more edgy Harry going back in time to change things for the better. I hope Sirius gets a chance to survive in this story and become a friend and mentor.

Really enjoying this!
rowanlyn-mirrim chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
any idea when the next chapter will be comeing out? Very intrested in how Harry maniages with the new meetings.

TfW
K-
bunyipbudgie2 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story but I suggest that Harry doesn't let Ron dictate who or how many friends he has nor dumbing himself down to Rons self chosen level of apathetic loser. He doesn't have to compete with Hermione for 'best student' in every class just live up to his actual intellectual level.

Bunyip
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Wow, awesome travel back, nice to see Dudley has magic and will be there for Harry.
shugokage chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Interesting story I look forward to seeing what changes will occur in the next few chapters!
Taboo22 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012