Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
Great chapter wonderful story
Yana5 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
:-)
mizzrazz72 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Harry really gave to get Sirius free. I would have thought that Petunia would have been happy to have a child with magic.
mwinter1 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Awaiting more.
god of all chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Cool chapter, won't they get in trouble for coming with Dudley without his parents' permission? And I like the idea that Sirius might be released before POA and can help limit Dumbledore's control.
johnapple chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
God so far if somewhat a bit you.
rb2312 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Nice chapter.

Will the dursleys look for dudley or just write him off as another freak.

Like dudleys trip to the alley.

Though i hope you have a replacenent pet in mind for hermione.
Though it would be nice for her to get on with what is now dudleys cat.

Wonder how ron will react if / when harry is polite with draco
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Dudley being a wizard is a very enjoyable twist.
GenoBeast chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
An interesting idea that Petunia and Dumbledore could have made a deal involving the blocking of any potential magic ability in Dudley...given the old man's manipulations it is definitely conceivable because it does fit with his general idea of necessary sacrifices.
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I like how you are changing the story in this timeline. I'm interested to see how the Dursleys will react to this revelation.

Just a correction: It is Knight Bus - no 's' on the end of Knight.
reader chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lupinesence chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter, fancy having Dudley being a wizard! Hopefully he will be able to go to Hogwarts, I can imagine Dudley as a Hufflepuff for some reason lol.
Taboo22 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
loved it!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I like your story so far. I am thrilled for Dudley. Petunia is so petty to be jealous of her own son. Once a week update is fine. Good job.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »