Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
iceicetiger chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Great story! I'm enjoying reading all your changes they are good ones!
greenisacolorto chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Ohmaiguuurd
friendship
love it
hoping for an update. :D
hentai18ancilla chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
I wonder if instead Harry's magic being blocked the reality is he simply has the reserves of an 11 year old but expects the same magical strength and versatility that he had when he was an adult...

It just makes your story more credible that Harry traveled back in time to his 11 year old self and all the abilities (untrained) therein and not superpowered. He's just smart and able to know what he has to improve to channel his magic correctly. Just like young athletes can't strain themselves with too heavy weights or they stunt their development (apart from the fact that they can't pic up 100lb!) so I like the development and characterization of your story.

Genius, just genius.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
This story is so freaking awesome!
I like that Harry ended up in Slytherin. When I look back, I agree with the Hat when it told Harry he would have achieved greatness in Slytherin. For one, he wouldn't have lost Sirius if he'd thought the situation out with a cool head instead of rushing off.
I hope you update soon!
P.S. Here's some advice, try to avoid pairings if possible. I personally wouldn't really care too much but there are a lot of picky people out there. Anyway, really amazing story! Can't wait for more.
Tina chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Please, please, please finish this story. It is a great start and deserves a finish!
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
its been a year since last update! whats going on?! I like this story! At first I skipped over it, but then I got curious if there was slytherin!harry,and yay! there was!
flaming rose chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Oh my god! I looooooove your story! It's completely awesome! But, there's just ooooonnee thing that's bothering me. Well, two really. First is the "pairing". Please please please please please please please pleeeaase don't nake this a Harry/Ginny, Harry/fangirl, or Harry/Cho, type-thing/pairing. Now, before you say Ginny wasn't a fangirl of Harry's, just hear me out, and REALLY think about there relationship. Okay, first year they didn't even know each other, in second year whrn Harry "saved" her, she only knew him as the "Great Harry Potter" and the fangirl obsession intensified, and, as far as I know, she wasn't really metioned that much in the third book either, in the fourth book, there was just to much chaos for her to really be there, and the rest is just bogus.

So, anyway, please please please please please don't pair Harry with her or anyway of the above metioned. Oh, and please don't make a relationship the center of the story. Please? I mean, I've been -literatly- trying to find a story like this forever. So, please pleeeeaaase don't make the realtionship the center of the story. Please.

Anyway, thank you, I LOOOOOOOVE your story, Merry Christmas, and peace! Bye!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Whaaaaat?0•0…
LoreleiZabini chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Enjoying this!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Argh. I've caught up on all the chapters and I'm craving more. I see you haven't updated in a while. I hope everything is going well with you and you manage to update sometime soon!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Okay, I have to tell you I've read a lot of redo fics. This one is really original and great! I love that you made Dudley a wizard-it's something I've never seen done before in this type of fic. I'm excited to read up on Dudley and Harry's upcoming shenanigans! It'll be great to see how Dudley's presence will affect the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
But I rather like the name DA why not call it the defense association?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I wish there's an update on this
stonerkenobi7 chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
Very well done. first story in a while for fan fiction to pique my interest. I'm not a fan of the whole vassal thing and hope that doesn't play too much of a factor in the story.
lovemya2000 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013