Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
Good Story, Update soon.
sdfb chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
great story, please continue
VanillaSlash chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Wow, throwing Dudley into Hogwarts isn't a move I've read done much! And very well played too. Harry seems very likable and not some perfect time traveler. Nice!
Lordofthe dusk chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Yer a wizard, Dudley! XD bloody 'ell, I'm dying!
GuidingHand chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Good line: Cocoon of nervous silence
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
The end? :(
kittyrsocute chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Please please please update!
Rubik's cube 3 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
This story is great :)
Really hope it isn't abandoned :)
Blainze chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Hurry up and post!
iceicetiger chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Great story! I'm enjoying reading all your changes they are good ones!
greenisacolorto chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Ohmaiguuurd
friendship
love it
hoping for an update. :D
hentai18ancilla chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
I wonder if instead Harry's magic being blocked the reality is he simply has the reserves of an 11 year old but expects the same magical strength and versatility that he had when he was an adult...

It just makes your story more credible that Harry traveled back in time to his 11 year old self and all the abilities (untrained) therein and not superpowered. He's just smart and able to know what he has to improve to channel his magic correctly. Just like young athletes can't strain themselves with too heavy weights or they stunt their development (apart from the fact that they can't pic up 100lb!) so I like the development and characterization of your story.

Genius, just genius.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
This story is so freaking awesome!
I like that Harry ended up in Slytherin. When I look back, I agree with the Hat when it told Harry he would have achieved greatness in Slytherin. For one, he wouldn't have lost Sirius if he'd thought the situation out with a cool head instead of rushing off.
I hope you update soon!
P.S. Here's some advice, try to avoid pairings if possible. I personally wouldn't really care too much but there are a lot of picky people out there. Anyway, really amazing story! Can't wait for more.
Tina chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Please, please, please finish this story. It is a great start and deserves a finish!
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
its been a year since last update! whats going on?! I like this story! At first I skipped over it, but then I got curious if there was slytherin!harry,and yay! there was!
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »