Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
stonerkenobi7 chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
Very well done. first story in a while for fan fiction to pique my interest. I'm not a fan of the whole vassal thing and hope that doesn't play too much of a factor in the story.
lovemya2000 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
:-)
kariza2013 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
please write more!
PrewalShadeX chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
please update soon
AJ Granger chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Harry must be dreaming as Ron is too anti-Slytherin to ever be his friend this early on - not to mention that Ron is pretty immature at the start of this story.
ReadingRed chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Great story! I just found it and I love it. I can't wait to read more. Normally I don't read Slytherin!Harry, but your story has drawn me in.
hentai18ancilla chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
I'm glad Harry prioritizing what is important-escaping Dumbeldore's thumb. However he is not a child, no matter what Snape may believe.
Zucht chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Really good story. I hope that you can continue it sometime soon.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I really want to whack Nott on the head, he is annoying me. and im glad that Harry and Hermione are becoming friends again
Joncis chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Well, I hope that you get back to this. It's better than many of the time travel stories that I've read. New challenges are always a good thing in such fics, as they make for a much more compelling plot than everything going perfectly. I'm glad you decided to mix things up and am looking forward to where you take this story.
Joncis chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Well, now that you've deviated from the path that so many time travel stories follow - Harry getting his old group of friends back together and prepares them - I've gone from mildly interested to intrigued. Well done.
Flffy chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
I was flicking through my favourites when I found this, and it's clear why i put it there. This story is really cool, I love your ideas.
I noticed you haven't undated in a while, though, and would like to encourage you to keep writing. I've really enjoyed what you wrote do far, and can't wait for the next chapter (which will hopefully be soon!)
But as I said, great story.
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Harry should get his cousin to get the rat.
elerosse13 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
oh no! I want to read on... This is a really good story, I hope that you up date soon.
Maryc chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
This is really great. Well written and I am invested. Please continue!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »