Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
flaming rose chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Oh my god! I looooooove your story! It's completely awesome! But, there's just ooooonnee thing that's bothering me. Well, two really. First is the "pairing". Please please please please please please please pleeeaase don't nake this a Harry/Ginny, Harry/fangirl, or Harry/Cho, type-thing/pairing. Now, before you say Ginny wasn't a fangirl of Harry's, just hear me out, and REALLY think about there relationship. Okay, first year they didn't even know each other, in second year whrn Harry "saved" her, she only knew him as the "Great Harry Potter" and the fangirl obsession intensified, and, as far as I know, she wasn't really metioned that much in the third book either, in the fourth book, there was just to much chaos for her to really be there, and the rest is just bogus.

So, anyway, please please please please please don't pair Harry with her or anyway of the above metioned. Oh, and please don't make a relationship the center of the story. Please? I mean, I've been -literatly- trying to find a story like this forever. So, please pleeeeaaase don't make the realtionship the center of the story. Please.

Anyway, thank you, I LOOOOOOOVE your story, Merry Christmas, and peace! Bye!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Whaaaaat?0•0…
LoreleiZabini chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Enjoying this!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Argh. I've caught up on all the chapters and I'm craving more. I see you haven't updated in a while. I hope everything is going well with you and you manage to update sometime soon!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Okay, I have to tell you I've read a lot of redo fics. This one is really original and great! I love that you made Dudley a wizard-it's something I've never seen done before in this type of fic. I'm excited to read up on Dudley and Harry's upcoming shenanigans! It'll be great to see how Dudley's presence will affect the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
But I rather like the name DA why not call it the defense association?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I wish there's an update on this
stonerkenobi7 chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
Very well done. first story in a while for fan fiction to pique my interest. I'm not a fan of the whole vassal thing and hope that doesn't play too much of a factor in the story.
lovemya2000 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
:-)
kariza2013 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
please write more!
PrewalShadeX chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
please update soon
AJ Granger chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Harry must be dreaming as Ron is too anti-Slytherin to ever be his friend this early on - not to mention that Ron is pretty immature at the start of this story.
ReadingRed chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Great story! I just found it and I love it. I can't wait to read more. Normally I don't read Slytherin!Harry, but your story has drawn me in.
hentai18ancilla chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
I'm glad Harry prioritizing what is important-escaping Dumbeldore's thumb. However he is not a child, no matter what Snape may believe.
Zucht chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Really good story. I hope that you can continue it sometime soon.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »