Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I really want to whack Nott on the head, he is annoying me. and im glad that Harry and Hermione are becoming friends again
Joncis chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Well, I hope that you get back to this. It's better than many of the time travel stories that I've read. New challenges are always a good thing in such fics, as they make for a much more compelling plot than everything going perfectly. I'm glad you decided to mix things up and am looking forward to where you take this story.
Joncis chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Well, now that you've deviated from the path that so many time travel stories follow - Harry getting his old group of friends back together and prepares them - I've gone from mildly interested to intrigued. Well done.
Flffy chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
I was flicking through my favourites when I found this, and it's clear why i put it there. This story is really cool, I love your ideas.
I noticed you haven't undated in a while, though, and would like to encourage you to keep writing. I've really enjoyed what you wrote do far, and can't wait for the next chapter (which will hopefully be soon!)
But as I said, great story.
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Harry should get his cousin to get the rat.
elerosse13 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
oh no! I want to read on... This is a really good story, I hope that you up date soon.
Maryc chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
This is really great. Well written and I am invested. Please continue!
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Two things to address: This will NOT be a Harry/Hermione story (romance is not going to feature much - they're eleven!), and I am not going to do any Ron-bashing. I know he hasn't been around much so far, but patience is a virtue :)

I wish you adieu, if he's not going to eventually be with Hermione I see no reason to read. Ron sucks, he bashes himself, Canon Ron was a tool.
EriEka127 chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Great! How often do you typically update?
lielielie chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Hi Just a note to let you know that this is one of the most promising (back in time-Harry Potter) stories that I've read in a while. Looking forward to when you update next. Thanks
Dante chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
please, please, update soon this awesome story
Furionknight chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
I look forward to more :)
Snowbound chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
I've been enjoying your story. However, I do have one criticism. I doubt Harry, as a NEWT-level student, would be learning anything from a muggleborn who has been a Hogwarts student for less than a week. Regardless how intelligent Hermione is, she is an 11-year-old with no prior knowledge or experience in the wizarding world. I cannot see why in the world Harry would be going to her for anything he needs to figure out.

So, other than the last half of this chapter, I have nothing but positive feedback.
Sitanya chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I hope to see more soon :) A slytherin Harry has always interested me :) In the books, Slytherin is seen as the house of Dark Wizards. I've always thought that to be false. It is interesting to see your perspective on it. Also, are you going to do slash? I don't know why, but it is the impression I got... lol :P I hope to hear from you soon ! :)
S.Peridot chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. Hope you update sometime soon.

Sarah