Reviews for The Boy Who Went Back
lielielie chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Hi Just a note to let you know that this is one of the most promising (back in time-Harry Potter) stories that I've read in a while. Looking forward to when you update next. Thanks
Dante chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
please, please, update soon this awesome story
Furionknight chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
I look forward to more :)
Snowbound chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
I've been enjoying your story. However, I do have one criticism. I doubt Harry, as a NEWT-level student, would be learning anything from a muggleborn who has been a Hogwarts student for less than a week. Regardless how intelligent Hermione is, she is an 11-year-old with no prior knowledge or experience in the wizarding world. I cannot see why in the world Harry would be going to her for anything he needs to figure out.

So, other than the last half of this chapter, I have nothing but positive feedback.
Sitanya chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I hope to see more soon :) A slytherin Harry has always interested me :) In the books, Slytherin is seen as the house of Dark Wizards. I've always thought that to be false. It is interesting to see your perspective on it. Also, are you going to do slash? I don't know why, but it is the impression I got... lol :P I hope to hear from you soon ! :)
S.Peridot chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. Hope you update sometime soon.

Sarah
Larisya chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Odd. So weird.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
are you okay? :(
AlaskanKing chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
This is a good story. I look forward to reading more.

I realize that they are only 11 and 12, so you are right to curb the shipping until they are a few years older. It depends on how far you want to take this. Will it cover all 7 years? or will Harry be able to take care of everything much sooner? Eventually, Teenage boys and girls start to look for girlfriends and boyfriends.

I am okay with this not being a Harmony story as long as Harry doesn't end up with Ginny and Hermione doesn't end up with Ron. I didn't understand them in Canon, and don't think they would make sense since they are all in different houses.
Personally, I have become a fan of Harry/Daphne and Hermione/Cedric. I think because Hermione is one of the oldest first years, she would have more in common with someone slightly older.
AlaskanKing chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Nice story. I just wanted to congratulate you on getting the timeline correct.
I have read so many of these stories that get the timeline wrong. It was nice to read a story that understood that Dudley's birthday was during the school year and Harry didn't get his first letter on his birthday, but a whole week before.
elemout chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
I can't wait till the next chapter! I really like how this shows Harry's small changes making ripples in the timeline.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
This is excellent. More please.
ruby2360 chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
It seems that Harry desperatly wants his past friends back
thaiti chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
love it thank you )
Fire Dolphin chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Brilliant story! cant wait to read more! update soon!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »