Reviews for And Then Lokicest Happened
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Oh oh 0 thor walk in a session of his brother clone smut
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
"Loki opened his mouth and allowed the digits to slide inside. He coated them in his saliva and wrapped his tongue around them It was probably his imagination, but he could swear they tasted like the shampoo he used during his bath."
This part make me question if orginal loki was real one or was he fake and the real one is invisible and watching clonesxclone
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Aivlysrain chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I've been looking for a good loki/loki story and now that I've found it, you sir and/or madame have a fan for life! This was amazing!
Nathalie Ohlsson chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I really enjoyed reading this.. everything went down after Loki turned into a woman tho.. but it's the best Loki fanfic i'v ever been reading, And im about to re-read it now AND I SO FREAKING LOVE THE SUMMARIES!
W.T.Fs chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
oh my goddesses, this chapter/story is really cute and everything. I think this is my favourite chapter/story out of the rest of them and it's a real shame that you haven't updated in a while! It'd be awesome if you made another chapter/story based off the first one and everything asdfghjkl! uvu

Craven chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
ClintBarton-Loki'sButtWarmer chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Oh wow!
Such an awesome ending! :-D
But the bebbeh is gone. :'-(

I hope Lokicest muse will strike you again!
avalon chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
great ending! but I hope there will be more someday.
9aza chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
So since T!Loki knows about A!Loki and the future, he's going to do everything in his power to prevent it from happening, right? Man, I hope so, it would really suck if he couldn't make the future better.
EvilConcubine chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Everything has turned out greatly, except... Asgard has an immature king now.
On the other hand, Thor is not going to Midgard, therefore he's not going to meet some certain people, whom... not everyone likes. Also, no long falls into a void to end up in the hands of Chitauri. Beautiful!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
*ugly sobbing*
But there was a baby... And now there's no baby!
*even uglier sobbing*
EvilConcubine chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Little Loki has no privacy at all. Even his (currently her) thoughts are intruded. He (she) doesn't seem to mind, though. The older Loki has almost an absolute control. Interesting!
Jasoninne chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Sexy Lokis are sexy! :P

Yeah, Tumblr is getting worse and worse. I'm considering deleting my accout there because of absolutely unrequired things I find on my dashboard every day. If reblogging stupidity makes people feel like they do something rebelious or achieve something useful they need professional help, imo.
But who cares! I want more of your story!
ClintBarton-Loki'sButtWarmer chapter 16 . 11/5/2012