Reviews for To Be Alive
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Gotta love Snow's surprise, huh? And indeed, to be alive means to truly be in the moment, stronger, braver, now, Snow White is all these. Great fic! Sweet, short, good.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Haha! Bet she was shocked by that discovery! True love, Snow. True love. Which makes me think, maybe that is how she finds out...

Lovely little fic!
imperial violets chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
WOW! Please feel free to write more. That was beautiful.
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I'm sad to hear you don't get many reviews because this was really good and I liked it.
You should definitely do a SWATH story. That would be awesome. I like forward to more soon :)
AughraOfEarth chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
:) I enjoyed it...I'd make the week old ale something more like a stunningly raw apple brandy, but you've tapped into a very credible little untold moment from the story, here, and done a nice job with it. I like Snow White's process of figuring out where she is and moving on to what needs to come next. Nice descriptive detail, too, you're covering all the senses.

One rough edge-I'm guessing that where you've got "mossy" in the first line, last para, you're meaning "mosey" (to move around in a leisurely way)?-and if so I'd vote for something like drifting or wandering, only because I associate "mosey" with a more deliberately casual saunter than seems to fit her exploration here.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Enjoyed this. You've got a nice way with words. If you wrote a full story, I'd check it out.