Reviews for Knife Edge
THEY DO MENTION THAT EOMER LIKES ARWEN BETTER, YOU SON OF AN ORC! IDIOT!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25
I wonder if that stayed completely innocent. Hmm..
Saren-Dipety chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Lol that was funny and cute.
SymphonicPoem chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awww! Loved this! Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I think if i were Lothiriel in this scenario I would have stuck the knife somewhere very unpleasant!
Recovering4life chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMG! I laughed so hard! I loved it!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yay! Very funny.
Hecate121 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Do you know, I think I'd have given him a smack for that comment if I were her! Lovely one shot, I enjoyed it. Thanks!
obsidianj chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOL! Lothiriel is daring. And Gimli is so clueless. Loved the poor embarrassed guard.
missnothing chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I'm feeling spoiled by Eomer/Lothiriel treats lately! ;) Funny piece and I do love it when Eomer and Gimli square off. I was wondering if she was going to start playing with with the Dwarf's leg hair after certain comments. Which, of course, begs the question of who Imrahil would have had to marry her off to if he'd caught all three of them. Decisions, decisions. ;) Thanks for that bit of fun!
Talia119 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was lovely but Eomer deserves to get knifed for saying she was "good enough" for him! Ha ha!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
What an unexpected treat LBJ! Saucy and sassy and makes me long for more Eomer and Lothiriel, hope you will soon be ready to post your longer new fic. :)
Thanwen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
..."Next month would suit him fine."... lol

He should give that guard a pay rise! ;-D

I realized only now that it is probably the evening of the very day √Čomer arrived at Minath Tirith, and most obviously they already have reached a mutual agreement. Blimey, that is really a tantivy, even for a horse-lord! ;-D

I simply love the fun of it.
Deandra chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Well, his guard DID try to warn him - he has only himself to blame! At least Gimli was easily distracted and gotten rid of. A hasty wedding indeed. Imrahil had best hurry if Lothiriel is sneaking into the King's bedchamber!

- Deandra