Reviews for Fall of the Night, Rise of the Hood
Cutting.From.Stone chapter 11 . 4/19
Awesome story, so glad you decided to continue it.
Keep up the good work!
Potter4me chapter 11 . 2/23
There's nothing more saddening then reaching the unfinished end of an amazingly well written story and realizing it was last updated over a year ago...*tear*
I love this story.
Nothing more
Nothing less
Write on dude
IcyWhiteParadise chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
This is so good! I can totally imagine Damian telling Bruce just to watch Tim squirm. And get in trouble. Please update soon!
KK chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Nice chapter, anxiously awaiting your next update into the messed up lives of our favorite dysfunctional family... and that's without the masks, semi-alternate personality disorders, villains and capes...
5-STAR chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Please please update I love this story! Daddybats is awesome and I love badboy Jason and Bruce is going to flip when he finds out Timmys secret lol.
Ninjarocker chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
2 things.
"Pear shaped". I almost fangirled to death. Thank you.
The ending...just...I can't wait to read on.
mixxi chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Please update.. Its a nice story
Enigmatic Conundrum chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
You say "shortly"... But it looks like its been awhile... Even though I've only recently come across this story I look forward to your update. :)
Nadreth chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Yay! Can't wait for more, although I'd love to see a bit of Dick's dark side come out at some point. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
...i am so confused...are you still following the canon version-because the kid wasn't Tim's it was Stephanie's ex-bf. I'm asking because i hate stories that actually support teen pregnancy...and i'mm pretty sure Tim and Steph. are like...17.
snyderk161 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
please writ more
Chaseha-Wing chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Well actually when I think of it. Dick and Bruce had a spat for YEARS and didn't speak to each other at months at a time. The only reason that he and Bruce started talking again was because of Tim. During Jason's time, Dick only came for business purposes, or to see Jay. If he ever saw Bruce, Jay would get caught in the cross fire. So really, he and Bruce had like, 4 years of almost never seeing each other.'

He and Jay really are not that different after all.
roy23 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Good chapter. Can't wait for another one!
ARL15 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Oh wow, I didn't actually think the baby was Tim's. I thought it was going to be that random guy who got Steph pregnant in the comics baby. When Jason said "I didn't think he had it in him", I knew that was coming. And the drama continues...DUN DUN DUN! Great chapter!
Dextra2 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012