Reviews for Between
yeah
nice
anonomous chapter 13 . 6/21
good
babymorris chapter 13 . 6/8
Ugh...this is just beautiful. I didn’t stop reading until I have reached the end.
xHelgaSinclairx chapter 13 . 3/24/2019
Beautiful! I can't help wanting it to continue
bunnylikespie chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
SO many feels, holy chiz! This was fantastic, I couldn't help binge reading it as soon as I found it. I like what you did with the epilogue sort of chapter. There were bits and pieces where a spot of proofreading would have made this perfect, but it was so good I couldn't care less. I kind of wish there was more... fluff? I guess? but the way you wrote this doesn't need it. It was clever... Now I gotta watch that Reese Witherspoon movie lol.

I am never giving up this ship, fuck.
Max Tomos chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Excellent story. Love it.
Takowme21 chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
cool! love it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
Second time I read this story and I can honestly say its my favorite jori and victorious FanFiction! ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
Love the scene with Trina and Tori. There are never enough real sister moments between the two.
Sienna chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
That was so cute, oh my gosh. Everyone was super in character and kfjdkslfs;. I'm kinda fangirling right now, and I've no regrets. I loved Andre and Trina in this story, and even Cat had her moments XD But oh man, this was perfect. It's honestly the best written Jori story I've read, and the plot was really interesting. My review is probably all over the place, but I'm kinda just grinning at the ending still. Thanks for writing it, and I hope you have an awesome day
mykes chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Also, I love Trina in this story. :'D And her interactions with Jade. So great.
mykes chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
This was a great, well-written Jori story! I loved it. Ahh. The characterisations, the plot, the dialogue, the romance, etc. Love love love. Thank you for writing and sharing this! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Loved it
SkarletHrt chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Well thanks to heaven for your imagination. I loved the story and I know I should have left a review on almost every chapter but couldn't stop reading. It was really good, I will check your other work. :)