Reviews for Between
Max Tomos chapter 13 . 8/19
Excellent story. Love it.
Takowme21 chapter 13 . 5/10
cool! love it :)
Second time I read this story and I can honestly say its my favorite jori and victorious FanFiction! ;)
Love the scene with Trina and Tori. There are never enough real sister moments between the two.
Sienna chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
That was so cute, oh my gosh. Everyone was super in character and kfjdkslfs;. I'm kinda fangirling right now, and I've no regrets. I loved Andre and Trina in this story, and even Cat had her moments XD But oh man, this was perfect. It's honestly the best written Jori story I've read, and the plot was really interesting. My review is probably all over the place, but I'm kinda just grinning at the ending still. Thanks for writing it, and I hope you have an awesome day
mykes chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Also, I love Trina in this story. :'D And her interactions with Jade. So great.
mykes chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
This was a great, well-written Jori story! I loved it. Ahh. The characterisations, the plot, the dialogue, the romance, etc. Love love love. Thank you for writing and sharing this! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Loved it
SkarletHrt chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Well thanks to heaven for your imagination. I loved the story and I know I should have left a review on almost every chapter but couldn't stop reading. It was really good, I will check your other work. :)
Cassie Noir chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Amazing story!
HellYeahFeels chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
I loved your story! It was very original and it was amazing! The Jori fluff was cute and I'm happy that they're together now! GO JORI! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
This is seriously on of THE BEST stories I have ever read so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon. Or atleast make a sequel.
InsaneMagician chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
No, no, no, no, no, no...
This one is perfect as final chapter, the other is good, but this one is perfect, not enough said, but just enough.
Even more, if you made them forget everything, so to speak, it could be taken as a prequel of sorts to the series...
InsaneMagician chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Finally, we see Beck! XD
Good sorry, very good, facing it as I write this review
Dude, nice one, very nice
InsaneMagician chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Wait, if it's a week since she woke up, and she woke up when Jade had her accident (nice job on not using a kiss or a tear, but rather distress to trigger the emotional response) it means that Jade spent a week in shut-down mode since, and Tori hasn't found her yet?