Reviews for Reality of Genocide
Nightmare Kami chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Wow I'm really loving this. It's completely original, as far as I'm aware, but it's using subject matter lots of people fail at using. I'm really looking forward to this. Already it's touching and engaging. I'm not a Kyman fan, people mess it up too much. I kinda wanna see if you manage it. I mean, you got away with a lot of sophisticated description that usually weighs down fanfiction like a freaking anchor, and you seem to have an awesome grasp on human emotion, so maybe you can :)

oh wow, I sound stuck up don't I. I just reread that, but I'm not changing anything so sorry for that. Anyway, I'm going to carry on reading now. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
this is soo lovely.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
My friend, you are amazing!
this fic is amazing!
You have to continue, oh please :O
Please, update soon ! *-*
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I absolutely love this fic! It's stupendous! How can anyone ignore it? I can't wait for the next chapter! Please please please please please! Update soon.
Ava chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I very like its chapter much! Keep up good work girl
Miranda178 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
He would wear both. Jews would wear a yellow star of david which was draw as two triangles (one facing upward and one facing downward) overlapping each other while homosexuals would wear an inverted pink triangle. Kai being both would have a pink triangle superimposed over a yellow triangle which would mean that he is both jewish and gay. Look up "Nazi Concentration Camp Badges" on Wikipedia there's a more in depth explanation on there.

Now that that's done I liked this chapter I thought it was pretty interesting. I can't wait to read what happens next. Update as soon as you can please.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Yay for yaoi! Haha.

Anyways, love love love this series. I enjoy the extras you add in, the more you know, aha.

Please update soon!
ZombifiedWulf chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Wow. I love this fic so far! I... I have a guess as to who that German commander is(I don't remember his name) but I don't want to be wrong lol. I adore Sven and Kai! I hope they get to see each other again!

I want more Cartman! I love Cartman despite his... Cartman-ness. XD
chocolate mask chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Oh that last review was mine
glad you're continue the story :D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Hey so once again very interesting chapter especially you made bebe a I can't wait for action:)
Oh wondering if you read the book Night by Ellie w.
LongerWalks-and-ShorterTalks chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
I love this story and you're doing AMAZING.

But one little thing...

The words are kind of spaced out? I don't know, it's kind of hard to read. If you could fix it, that would be very helpful (:

Again, this is wonderful. (:
andrewtheawesome chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This is sooo onderfully written! I love this so much Before I read this chapter I spent like an hour looking for that book " Oh Well.. But anyway, I think your writing is amazing, and the extras are quite nformative and compliment your terrific opinions nicely. Ok. I'm gonna stop sucking up now. Cant wait to read more
Darcy chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
This fic is underrated. Either way, I want to take the time to tell you that I appreciate your existence. This fic is so cool, you know, in its semi alternate universe sort of way. It's intricate but you make it easy to follow. Please don't discontinue. Take 5 years to complete this if you have to LOL, idc...just finish this for the sake of my Kyman feels :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
This chapter is amazing :O, but is all a dream (and i wait for the Kyman sex in the next chapter jejejee xD)
Thanks for the update, i will wait the next chapter :)
dracowillbeloved chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Another amazing chapter! Keep it up! I love it!