Reviews for Short String
Amazing job
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i like it
MTBlack chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Have you already get sick of me saying I love reading your stories? I'm sorry, but I really do! To be honest I was actually reluctant to read this one, but I was running out of Jade/Roy stories to read and I decided to give it a go. And I don't regret it at all. It helped me love Jade more and especially as a character on her own.

I really enjoyed the interaction with her father, and because she knows he's dead wrong. And then with Artemis I had a strange feeling that Jade feels jealous of her baby sister, could it be?

I noticed there's no Paula in your stories, those I've read so far, heh, is there any reason? Or just because they haven't shared screen time ahaha I'd love to read your views on their relationship.

The most beautiful sentence for me was this: "She didn't want to see her own feelings looking out at her from his eyes." It sort of break my heart, don't quite know why yet.

And the last part, I can't help but loving it too, Yaay :)
Who's Name is War chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is so awsome. It's nice of you to write fanfics for such a neglected paring! :D
MidnightRoulette chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh goodness ;_;

Again, your Roy/Jade is just perfection. I liked how you included a lot of background about their family life and akldsfjaka I just can't.

Please never stop writing because you are amazing.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
LOVED IT!

You used a translator for the word "linh", right? ;) I liked it! Actually, my sister's middle name means spring and fall and mine means summer and winter in Vietnamese. :) But since it's spelled differently.