Reviews for The Swartchz Twins
hiddenshade knownwitch chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Do a sequel London
Ella Demonio chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
oooooo Ranze and Rhince are bad boys thats so hot i wish they were here in my town that certainly would bring some more drama to my skewl i love drama like i love air. (smiles an evil sexy grin) they are all mine (nikkitextette)
NikkiTextette chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
heyy i like the 2nd chap and i love the R twins ooooo they is sexy hahah man they are so cool!
NikkiTextette chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i love it! hahah i would have read it sooner but i wus busy starting middle skewl this year and my mom juss had a baby and my uncles wife juss had a baby and my cousins baby is turning 2 tomorrow and my cusin her brothers baby is due in oct. and also i have volleyball practice everyday except fridays and weekends unless we have games on anyday in the week. anyways im reading the 2nd chap next and i loved the 1st one so yay i have another great story to review&review&review over and over again! so if you like or love reviews im the girl who will give you all that you need hahah okae on to the next chapter! later pepls
AWESOME chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
oooh... i wonder what will happen to the twins after all the the girls were forgiven XD
-KING-
SpellDreamer chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
WHAT ABOUT THE TWINS? Cliff hanger! Write fast it's a good story! Also well done with how much you write in such little time (i'm awful at it!) If I have a tiny critiquism which could make your story even better is sometime you slip in and out of the tenses, but apart from that its amazing! I love the bad boy twins, though they better not try anything with the daybreaker girls! Anyway, long review. Keep writing!
SpellDreamer chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
GAHHH! The permission thing gets on my nerves soooo much! Suck it up Night World guys! Anyway, will give a proper review next chapter :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Hiya luvvvvvv this story :p it's great upload soon plzzz