Reviews for Behind The Mask
The fraudster has been committing crimes and telling lies for his/her entire life. This person's entire life is a fraud.
Someone has been caught red-handed trying to use an older person's credit card without having the authority to do so.
Yuki082 chapter 3 . 8/15
That was so good! I must say I really appreciated Donna not finding out too. I know she's all, "I'm Donna I know everything", technically but it was really nice for Mike and Harvey to have a secret of their own. Thank you so much for writing!
-Yuki
yourLastLove chapter 3 . 4/8
from last review: If one of them dies at the end of this, I WILL NEVER READ ANOTHER FANFIC AGAIN EVER. It happens WAY too often!
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! AND NO ONE DIED! You're writing is just awhyigtn. Go write a movie. No buts! Go! lol But seriously omigawd. I KNOW there was something I wanted to say here, but I can't remember. So uh... yeah. Cheers to an amazing fic!
yourLastLove chapter 2 . 4/8
(added from the last review) PS, I love the chapter titles. RESPECT. lol
You draw amazing parallels. They're too funny. And wow. Yeah. Just wow. uhm... Wow.
yourLastLove chapter 1 . 4/8
The characters are so in character! The banter, the jokes, EVERYTHING. And I love the detail about Mike's new powers. You wrote that well.
lolello chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SCENE WHERE DONNA FINDS OUT! this was awesome!
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Soooo, I'm not reading the rest of this cause I'm not really into Spiderman that much. But I wanted to say that this was a good start, and it's an interesting idea. You should REALLY label this as a crossover though - there are too many Spiderman elements for it not to be, ya know?
KathyForest52 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Really, really good. Surprised at the crossover fandoms at first, but you made it work. Awesome job! :P
KateMulder chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Круто-круто-круто!
Автор, можно я буду вас любить? Вы такую конфетку написали.
Alligates chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
AND NOW MY FEELINGS HAVE EXPLODED AND IT'S OVER AND I MISS IT BUT THE ENDING WAS PERFECT
Everything was perfect

yeah
so
I liked it
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This was amazing. Okay, I'm just...wow...I was blown away by the standard of this. I loved every second. I loved your style of writing, I loved how you managed to portray a 16 year old Mike perfectly, I loved the familial relationship he has with Harvey that you've appropriately altered ever-so-slightly to reflect Mike's younger age and made it into more of a parent-child thing.
You did stunning with this and I hope you write some sort of sequel.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
That was beyond awesome! Well plotted and well written. Thanks for sharing with us! Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Freaking wonderful
Hali-chan chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Aww, this is super cute!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »