Reviews for Behind The Mask
yourLastLove chapter 3 . 4/8
from last review: If one of them dies at the end of this, I WILL NEVER READ ANOTHER FANFIC AGAIN EVER. It happens WAY too often!
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! AND NO ONE DIED! You're writing is just awhyigtn. Go write a movie. No buts! Go! lol But seriously omigawd. I KNOW there was something I wanted to say here, but I can't remember. So uh... yeah. Cheers to an amazing fic!
yourLastLove chapter 2 . 4/8
(added from the last review) PS, I love the chapter titles. RESPECT. lol
You draw amazing parallels. They're too funny. And wow. Yeah. Just wow. uhm... Wow.
yourLastLove chapter 1 . 4/8
The characters are so in character! The banter, the jokes, EVERYTHING. And I love the detail about Mike's new powers. You wrote that well.
lolello chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SCENE WHERE DONNA FINDS OUT! this was awesome!
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Soooo, I'm not reading the rest of this cause I'm not really into Spiderman that much. But I wanted to say that this was a good start, and it's an interesting idea. You should REALLY label this as a crossover though - there are too many Spiderman elements for it not to be, ya know?
KathyForest52 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Really, really good. Surprised at the crossover fandoms at first, but you made it work. Awesome job! :P
KateMulder chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Круто-круто-круто!
Автор, можно я буду вас любить? Вы такую конфетку написали.
Alligates chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
AND NOW MY FEELINGS HAVE EXPLODED AND IT'S OVER AND I MISS IT BUT THE ENDING WAS PERFECT
Everything was perfect

yeah
so
I liked it
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This was amazing. Okay, I'm just...wow...I was blown away by the standard of this. I loved every second. I loved your style of writing, I loved how you managed to portray a 16 year old Mike perfectly, I loved the familial relationship he has with Harvey that you've appropriately altered ever-so-slightly to reflect Mike's younger age and made it into more of a parent-child thing.
You did stunning with this and I hope you write some sort of sequel.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
That was beyond awesome! Well plotted and well written. Thanks for sharing with us! Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Freaking wonderful
Hali-chan chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Aww, this is super cute!
DeleaMarie chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
So... I'm pretty sure I squealed out loud when I saw that you'd finally posted the last chapter of this story... ;P

What can I say? There's just something about Spider-Mike that's absolutely perfect!

Okay, so obviously I loved it. The angst. The excitement. The hurt!Mike. The caring!Harvey. The father/son, mentor/mentee relationship. I could just eat it all up with a spoon!

Short as it was, I especially loved Mike and Harvey's discussion about Harvey as a superhero (Of COURSE he would hide his secret lair behind the record shelf! In fact, he really should get one built in anyway-he and Mike NEED a Batcave with snack-machines, air hockey/foosball tables, flat-screen TVs, bean-bag chairs... The works! ;P).

And Harvey as Mike's hero! Awwwwwww! :D

The only thing I DIDN'T like about this chapter was that it wasn't NEARLY long enough-any chance there are some sequels/related oneshots in the works? *hopeful smile*

Again, wonderful story. I look forward to seeing what you come out with next! :)
MegaF0nz chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is GLORIOUS. You've picked one helluva mashup here for your fic, but the blending of both stories is amazing. I can't wait to see where you take this in your future chapters. Keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
..I господи, да меня трясет всю просто...
я в восторге! в дитчайшем восторге от всего этого фанфика...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »