Reviews for His Hands
NOT! COOL! I wanted something light and warm and you hadto stab me. Then again, why didnt i think of that the moment you started talking about hands? AAAUGH. this was a nice read.
conan-kun is the cutest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aww i love noel-serah to pff.. who needs snow.
Eli chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Very cute :)
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was so wonderfully written! And you really got the chemistry between them down. Very fun to read, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Haha!What irony indeed!Classical!
paloland chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was beautifully written and I adore how you characterized Noel and Serah. I loved the ending as well, so tragic.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This made me so sad! Gah. I just finished the actual story today and was horrified by the ending! Serah just killed over in Noel's arms. It was awful! I'm hoping in Lightning Returns this situation is prevented or something. Anyways, beautiful one-shot!
SerenityLight chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
:( sad, but wonderfully written :)
AngelShauna chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
asdfjshlcjldgkjrt ok so this fic is awesome and super cute and extremely sad and I totally agree with you about the 9 crimes noerah theme song xD
Shido21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Nice. Similar to the game-starts out humorous and cute and ends tragically. I like how you pointed out the irony of Serah's musings, though I feel the transition between the two scenes could have been a bit smoother. Good job, though. Thanks for sharing.
diellemabelle chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So good! I love how you wrote Noel! Both characters have real personality. Keep writing, especially if it involves more Noerah!