Reviews for Have Yourself a Mad Little Christmas
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
*sigh* i love this story can and have read it many times over. _
RaeynnBeau chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
So, this was like, the best SWAT Kats fanfic ever, and it totally deserves hundreds upon hundreds more reviews than it has! _ It has inspired me to take up the pen and write a SK Fanfic myself!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Thsi is yet another superb story from you, I loved the the way you showed the bond between Chance and Jake. About the only thing I would've liked to see, would be Chance getting a certificate for Christmas, showing him as being adopted by the Clawsons. Making him really part of the family
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
pr :3 it's a warm a fuzzy story with lots of terror and violence but a happy ending, even for madkat. I really liked it.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
loved the message of the story _
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Great story i like it_
Radar chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Please write something for what happens after this! I just love Joey and would love to see him in some more stories! Fav!
Reaver of Heaven chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I must admit. Reading this fiction was a real treat. I enjoyed your ideas of the Mad Kat games and also Chance's being brought into an family setting to which is unaccustomed to. I always tended to favor Chance out of the two SWAT Kats, and this story really gave me something to smile at. You are a splendid writer and also quite the artist and I commend you. In the words of SWAT Kat-dom, "You kick some major tail!"
keemew2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Ya, know...soon as I herad Jake say 'That's it!' after singing the first verse of Silent Night I knew what you were gonna do.

The first Christmas preseant was God's ultimate gift to us. And to think that thiry six years later that gift would only become more precious as an everlasting sacrafise.

I am trully humbled by the masterful way in which youportrayed this fic, adding only a touch of truth to it so as not to scare anyone off.

I mean hey! Five possitive reviews not including mine are pretty awsome if you ask me! considering the special content. I ahve noticed quite a few peeps are rather touchy on the subject.

*sigh*

It trully amazes me...I mean the action was well worte, you went at a moderate pase for the most part, that was good, but there were some spaces where it went to fast and definatly a few typos.

Oh, I'm sorry, I get chatty when it's early morning...I should relaly go to bed at some point...

I'll just go now, you get the idea i liked the fic.

Bye now!
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I don't believe it! You managed to throw in a kid and still make a good fic out of it! (a very good fic!) Once again, you're my hero for the day! *giggles like a silly person* And Mannheim Steamroller rocks! *Yeah, Chip Davis, my other hero* :)
Bean2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Thats really good... I love your stories! theyre just... awesome!
Homer chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
i played that game. the mirror place was a *****. great story.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
*Sniff* That was beautiful. Please write more like this. (And more cute little SWAT Kittens. :) )
Cybra chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
I love this one! Very spiffy!

Cybra