Reviews for Once a Brother, Always a Brother
THIS BOOK IS SO AWESOME!XD! You should continue! P.s. Nico is my favorite PJO character and Clint is my favorite Marvel character, so...THIS STORY IS AWESOMELY EPIC!
Sparky199 chapter 9 . 1/14
Luv it! Pleaze do others!
H chapter 9 . 1/2
I can understand your reasoning for this. I personally, have abandoned so many stories because I lost inspiration and thought that continuing it would ruin the story. Nevertheless, though, I enjoyed this fanfiction greatly.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
This *was* really good.
LinaTheMinor chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!CLNTINJE IT PLEASE! THE CHARECTERS WERE AWESOME AN NOT TO OC!
serenityselena chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
great story :)
MadasatheHatter chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
I like this. Please continue
Meg the Patriot chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
I actually like the way you ended it. And the chapters were kind of short (ha!), but for once i was okay with it. Cuz they had enough detail. Great story tho, i loved it!
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
I loved slapping in the first chapter, it was funny. But you could of had Tony slapped too, or at least intimadated.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Please continue that last chapter was interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Wow
sweetchick621 chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
It was really good! I'm not a big fan of Clint and Tony but I still LOVE it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
why are clint and tony gay?
kookiepup12 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Awwww, this was sweet (in a crazy, random, way... so that means I liked it ;))
kookiepup12 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
OMG (So far, great story) BUT ANYWAY I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS: ON THE LITTLE AD THING NEXT TO THE REVIEW BOX, THERE'S AN AD FOR SOME KIND OF AVENGERS GAME X:D SO IRONIC! Sorry for the randomness, but I had to mention it. Anyway, great story! And aww, Apollo/Clint father-son-time :)