Reviews for Once a Brother, Always a Brother
iisAnonymousperson chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Ohmahgahds! I absolutely freaking love this! Will you ever do anything like this in the future! I would hope so.
MissNerdGirl chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
I was a wonderfully creative child. I had a stuffed cat named Buffalo...and a buffalo named Cat.
Moonstorm chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
This was very good. Most people suck at grammar and spelling, it's what a spell check is for people, but yours was good. Thank you.
littlesisofpercy chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
good
iisAnonymousperson chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
Too bad, this story is fun.
iisAnonymousperson chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
This is Funny.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
African Americans are Americans too! I suggest you take another look at your allusion to the contrary.
They Will Tell My Story chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
I loved it! I love the idea of Clarrise caring for Clint like that, and Clint being his adorable self and making his own little family! Great job!
AwesomedaughterofAthena101 chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
Sunbear is the cutest thing since percabeth
GalifreyanDemiWizard chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
I NEED TO WASH MY EYES. AHHHHHHHHH! NO! I HATE WATCHING PEOPLE KISS. AND CLINT'S GAY? (No offense, i have a transexual sibling) I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING! ~
TidePoolDevil chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Awwww...it's over...
mems1223 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Clint is not gay!
Oh, you made this before Age of Ultron.
Never mind.
(But He's Not!)
Love,
mems1223
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
THIS BOOK IS SO AWESOME!XD! You should continue! P.s. Nico is my favorite PJO character and Clint is my favorite Marvel character, so...THIS STORY IS AWESOMELY EPIC!
Sparky199 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Luv it! Pleaze do others!
H chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I can understand your reasoning for this. I personally, have abandoned so many stories because I lost inspiration and thought that continuing it would ruin the story. Nevertheless, though, I enjoyed this fanfiction greatly.