Reviews for Three Autobots and Their Charges
DixieChicrules123 chapter 16 . 1/8
I have loved these chapters. Please hurry and write the next one soon!
DragonHapppy chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
What! I need more, to live. Don't leave me in suspense!
Hurricaneofsutobots chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Hey it jazz5454 I changed acoounts I really wish you would put up babysitter please do
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
You have to update this! It's so cute and so good!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
humanlover, no just no -_-
human lover chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I knew it! Prime has a human fettish.
optoclaw chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
best movieveres fic ive read so far
davyscones chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
Ellens from tranquility, Rochelles from Scotland where does Eve come from? im guessin tranqualilty too? i know i'm picky :p i just want to know every detail 3d this chapter i can sooooooo feel that Ratchet wants to say something but hes so stubborn 3!
what about when Bee was rejected to not be able to go to college with Sam? :'(
speakn of sam will he be in this? update asap kay?
nightfury97 chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
noooooo rochelle DX not my favourit lil scottie DX gr8 chap cant wait for more XD update soon please :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Princess of Dreams

Intetesting chapter. Please update!
jazz5454 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
yep it will be great
Eleyond chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
I absolutely love these pairings! Ratchet and Rochelle moments are my favorite. He loves that girl. He just doesn't know it yet. Ironhide and Eve are perfect too :)
davyscones chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
i think i know most of the refercences bu-ddy, open season right? :D i luv that bit too, the gamlor bit is the simpsons?n moonwalker!

and was Eve about to call ironhide dad in her sleep? thats cute i hope you do a chapter where she says it one time :3
all that sugar made war :p oh and i'm going to pm you with these ideas i've got is that kool?
davyscones chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
i lost it as "the force is...slightly disapointing with this one." XD XD XD!
oh crap i cant breathe! XDXD primes comment about ellen killed me and hides holy shit reaction bwhaha!
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
wunder full more pl . ease