Reviews for Saffron Golde and Hunter Greene
PernDragonrider chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This was an absolutely incredible tale!

From the first to the last it pulled me into the story and kept me there. Compelling, interesting, and very very intriguing.

Looking forward to reading more of your works.

Pern

!

Thanx 4 the glimpse in2 D past,

A J
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Well, I decided to read this after I did some research on the "In Space" characters and accidentally found out what the Golden Wave was (and I stopped watching in the middle of that season, too- oy, I always wondered what happened to Zordon). Cool finale there, and cool story here. Saffron's identity was... definitely unexpected, at least by me!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Again you use elements other people just looked over and used them for a story. You are preceptive, focused, decisive, and skillful. :-) I always thought this plot point as strange, but you made it interesting.
aj chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Wow. That was so awesome! But . . . Zordon and Divatox? Still, it was really amazing. Thank you for bringing that into the world.
Hagar chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Oh... *large eyes* This is so beatifull!

Saffron's identity I couldn't guess, but I just love all your choices. Large-eyed "Oh" is proably the most accurate thing I could say.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Just perfect. Beyond perfect. :) A work of truest art.
Gryphon Turboclaw chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
In the name of the United Alliance of Heroes(Earth Defense Force Division), I salute you for this awesome story!