Reviews for Can't Teach An Old Pharaoh New Tricks
:) nice
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/13
Take my evil smiley! :)
redandready45 chapter 1 . 6/8
This is pretty silly. Seeing the dead-serious Pharaoh unable to master texting is pretty creative.
HollowJay19 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Lmfao! I can see this happing!
Eralane chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh my god this is brilliant! xDD Yami is so cute when he's helpless like that.
First time a fanfic actually made me laugh, good job!
Sinares chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Too funny! My favorite line was when Yugi was thinking that Yami's "hearing was catching up with his age." LOOOOOOOL! I died laughing! You really need to do another chapter with more text words! SOOO funny!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Lol indeed!
Next: emojis? Using all the carrot expressions that FFN takes out of its reviews?
This was very amusing XD
renk3r chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This is simply an utterly adorable fic! Enjoyed it a lot! Thank you for writing it! sideways smiley face
Wolfie chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
You, my good human, are a worthy fanfic author. ROTFL LMFAO LOL XD TTYL XOX
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
...Yeah, Yami's not the only one who gets confused by text language. I actually understood more than he did though... Heh heh.
Sterolinelovely chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
aww, this has got to be one of the cutest yami yugi oneshots I've ever read! Yami's complete confusion on everything about texting made me laugh so much. I just love how you presented this story, and just the simplicity of it. Just lovely.
TamaeKurogane chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
It's so damn funny oh God
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Adorable :) Yuugi has the patience of a saint haha xD
lalalei chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This made me giggle so much XD it's so cute!
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
LOL ... ROTFL...I haven't laugh at a one shot before that I'm having to remember to breath :) Loved it. I hope their are more stories like this because its so funny when Atem is learning about the modern world and what comes with it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »