Reviews for An Innocent Discovery
They didn't use a condom nor did they establish any sort of birth control! Where do they move from here? Bella is likely to go to college... It was a good; satisfying one-shot though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I loved this. Wish it would turn into a story, like a remake.
wrman49 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
very hot
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Jayyyyyyyyyysusssssssss fucking hot!
kneon chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Wow! That was very good.
Heiress to the Throne chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I liked the story very much. It was really... Unnerving. Wow! It's getting me all hot and bothered. But the ending was slightly sinister? It's not like Edward was devilishly evil or anything, it's just that when he said: "I finally got a taste of what I had been yearning for... But I knew... This was merely a sample..." It's like he almost didn't love Bella and only wanted her for her body. Maybe that's the reason why he called a divorce on Tanya and ended their marriage? Because of his lust for Bella? Who knows. I think this story has great potential and you should continue writing it. And if you really don't want to keep writing for it... I'll maybe adopt it, if you'd like.
twinkieduh chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I love this story. I wonder if there is a sequel.
cintia x chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
fucking amazing! I didnt quite like the end, thou. It feels kind of incomplete. Like it must continue. I want an EPV !
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I really love this story and would have like to read the rest if it did exist. Too bad there is no more story on the author's profile
EdibleEdward chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was totally hot! Would love for it to continue!
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Omg I want more this was intense and freaking sexy as hell!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
An Amazing HotStory
KScheermom chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
WOW...Happy 18th Birthday indeed!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013