Reviews for I'm My Own Worst Enemy
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
contuie
LIGHT WILL WIN
DONT U DATE HURT HIM KIRA OR ILL BEAT U TO A BLOODY PLUP!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
What will Soichiro and L think of watching Light be tortured at the hand of Kira?
How will they know of it? If L is alive, then you rewind time.
for the last few years of my life everything I did and said was Kira not Light Yagami.
And that's why Kira was defeated. I don't say that Near isn't as smart as L; but Near is still L's student, with less experience, and if Kira wasn't so arrogant, it wouldn't have made the mistakes which led to Kira's defeat. Light knows to doubt himself; Kira doesn't.
Do you believe that you are two different people? Or do you want to believe that those were Kira's actions and not your own?
Kira was born as Light Yagami's clone, with the only difference being that Kira was deeply connected to Death Note, and therefore was associating death with entertainment, akin to shinigami.
Torture is not fun.
"My will is stronger than his, after our second kill he collapsed under the pressure and I thought of many ways to use that power for good. He cannot fight against the dominant part of himself."
Light's collapse after Kira's second kill is not sign of weakness, but sign of strength, of ability to feel emotions, still.
I bid you good bye. I cannot comprehend the afterlife, and I am close to considering this fight pointless: it will not return those killed by Kira to life. Though, if Kira wins, it would hurt people, again - these three people, at least, and maybe, even more, if such an opportunity exists.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Raito, Ryuuzaki, Watari.
sarupetto chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
this is good! i can't wait for more!
DTDY chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
oh poor light
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
continue please
TheDanaDobreAKAToshiroLover chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Rawr, I finally found you! Took me long enough, but recently I haven't been scouring the Death Note fanfics section as thoroughly as much as I should.

I'm still excited to see how L will solve the... issue of eradicating Kira while still saving Light. Or maybe Light will be able to pull through and get Kira by himself. Anything can happen :o

Also, Kira is a nasty sonovabitch, and I can't wait to see how far his bitchiness will go.

Until next time!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I really like what you are doing with the story. Please keep up the good work.