Reviews for Jeopardy and the Princess
FanMan2234 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
well i am still waiting for the next chapter
Kyprioth chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Cute ;)
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
They're so cute. Go Hazie ( or Lizard what ever floats ur boat). Great writing , keep posting. ;)
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Three words. I LOVE IT ! Keep writing and and update.
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Please let the be a little gregor Luxa relationship. Please please please please please please please
Grace chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
This is amazing! I think Hazed has had feelings for Lizzy sense the code of claw, and Lizzy is embarrassed by it when she realizes it, but she's not sure how she feels about him. That's what I've gathered from the way they acted. By the way take your time, a well written story that you have to wait for is better than one that isn't as good and is out sooner. Don't worry if its not out on time. :D
leena chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
LOVE it yay lizzie and Hazard
FlyYouHigh chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I think you should have Ripred be very protective of her. I think you could have fun with two ragers neither of which really objects giving Hazard a hard time just to make him squirm.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
UPDATE! The world needs more hazzie/lizard. Whatever you want to call it.
dekka talent chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
that was really good! could you by any chance update sooner?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Please update
UCFan chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
awesome
Booknerd224 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Ok i saw a bunch of reviewers read this so i thought i would give it a try, and let me say IT WAS AWSOME i totally love it! I think you should, just every few weeks or after you've written a big chapter i think you should work on this. Oh one more thing, why is it called "Jeopardy and the Princess?
salted-democratic-mustache chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
媽的好可愛!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Glad you are concentrating on Gregor's Choice but don't forget to throw us a bone every now and again.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »