Reviews for Firelight Fears
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
aw this was sooo cute :)
Teenage Mouse chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
"He paused, biting his lip and flushing lightly."
*rubs hands together* Yessss, Arthur. Yeeeessssss...

So perfect. So, so, so, so perfect. I don't know if anyone noticed but my "Fairy tale prince!AU" for the Summer Camp event had a "talking while sitting on logs around campfire" scene in about 6 f the 8 chapters. I didn't even make them sit on stones at any point - it HAS TO BE LOGS!

I also thought it was sooo cute how Alfred's actually crying about losing a battle. *chokes back a sob* Adorable!
And I like the idea of Alfred travelling for ALL those years (in my AU, you ave to be 16, because 10 just seems...dangerous). Hearing that he's been travelling for so long, and had various companions during that time is cool - and makes it seem like if he does want to stay with Arthur for a while, it obviously means Arthur is special to him.
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aw. :) It's cute to see them opening up to each other like that! This was very sweet. :)
Littlestream chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aah, you are so amazing w Everything you write is really, really good and this is no exception (also I really REALLY enjoy Pokemon!AUs)
Capricarin chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ah, this is so sweet ;u; I wonder how did they first decide to travel together, since it's hinted that they're not that close yet then c: