Reviews for Sasuke's collection
Loved it!
afrozenflower chapter 3 . 5/23
That was so fucking good. I loved that they couldn't help but comment and act like their usual selves every now and then even while role playing, and them switching is so hot too. Great job!
So cute and there's some good character development happening
Keep up the amazing work ;)
PinkMon chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Can you go back to SasuNaru, not that I don't like NaruSasu but for this I kinda like SasuNaru better

Can you do a strip tease next!?
alextheartist chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
That was literally the best smut ive ever read like goddamn
Love4Words chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Very nice story I love NaruSasu so the last chapter was like icing on top of the cake!
phantomlady13 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Dusty Miller chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Loooord... looooooord... loooooooooooooooord. Okay, det var lite kul att läsa detta. Jag läste den för några dagar sedan faktiskt, men på mobilen och orkade i med att skriva en review på den fånen. Och varsegod, här får du din 100e review!
psycho-uchiha chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Bahahahahaha! He forgot the condom! XD!
hospitaladdict chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
/ So..Cute.. *nosebleed*

K-keep it up! Uhm.. I gotta go and.. Take care of this nosebleed I got.. Amazing work.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
*currently still on the floor from her pervious faint. A hint of blood can be seen trickling down her nose* ;
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
*blush and faints*
Sake-Chama chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Why do you have such long paragraphs in the first chapter? I like your stories so I'm going up the list but this is peculiar.
Kunohichi8 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
So fucking Hot!
kizukatana chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was so cute! At first I thought Sasuke was going to be all girly, but I should have known you wouldn't do that and I'm so glad. And I also liked that Sasuke didn't let them take the easy way out and get drunk to experiment. This way they had to own it, which was much braver. :-)