Reviews for Sasuke's collection
Love4Words chapter 3 . 7/31
Very nice story I love NaruSasu so the last chapter was like icing on top of the cake!
phantomlady13 chapter 3 . 7/25
I LOVE IT !
Dusty Miller chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Loooord... looooooord... loooooooooooooooord. Okay, det var lite kul att läsa detta. Jag läste den för några dagar sedan faktiskt, men på mobilen och orkade i med att skriva en review på den fånen. Och varsegod, här får du din 100e review!
psycho-uchiha chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Bahahahahaha! He forgot the condom! XD!
DuckButt00 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
/ So..Cute.. *nosebleed*

K-keep it up! Uhm.. I gotta go and.. Take care of this nosebleed I got.. Amazing work.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
*currently still on the floor from her pervious faint. A hint of blood can be seen trickling down her nose* ;
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
*blush and faints*
Sake-Chama chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Why do you have such long paragraphs in the first chapter? I like your stories so I'm going up the list but this is peculiar.
Kunohichi8 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
So fucking Hot!
kizukatana chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was so cute! At first I thought Sasuke was going to be all girly, but I should have known you wouldn't do that and I'm so glad. And I also liked that Sasuke didn't let them take the easy way out and get drunk to experiment. This way they had to own it, which was much braver. :-)
Shiroi1062 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Pfft I had some good laughs off of this one, it was great. :P The whole role-play had ME embarrassed lol, I don't know why I feel like I'm the one humiliating myself haha. This was another fantastic read, I enjoyed it greatly. :)
ZeroYaoiPrincess chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Oh my gods love! All of it was just so perfect. And you played on my weakness of the uniforms and having Naruto as dominating seme was hot!
If you need inspiration why don't you have Sasuke get back at Naruto with his full kink and punish him for not using a condom and leaving evidence which Sasuke should also 'forget' to use.
Oh please do more, it's just so good!
Ok cold shower, be back later.
xSonya chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
aww so cute. Aha. I loved how this started off xD oh what a perfect excuse to write some lovely smut! XD
randomKittyX3 chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
•/•
Limeru chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I so totally enjoy this! Although I'm not much into NaruSasu, I still enjoyed it.. And the SasuNaru sure is intense.. I really love it.. Hope to read more SasuNaru from you!