Reviews for Golden Sun: Ebon Pinion
Tyrell is such a idiot!
fictioncreator7898 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
this is just amazing
clank2662 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Good but what tyrell doesn't get a sword
Sentinel07 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Very nice job again. Cool seeing Tyrell acting that way with Kristi.

Looking forward to more.
Sentinel07 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Sorry it took so long to review this. Your story is as great as always. I eagerly look forward to more.

By the way, is this a MattxKaris story? I know romance isn't for everyone, but I'm curious. I look forward to how this turns out either way. :)
JamesK716 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Well done sir. There was a couple of spelling mistakes; but none too bad.

So is Crest basically like a friendly version of Gaara from Naruto? because that's pretty neat. I love Gaara personally.

I also love that you made Karst the mother; that just sets it up for awesomeness.

Keep it up Man!
FlameUser64 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I think Karis almost certainly has been on an elevator. Remember the wind-powered zol stone platform that serves as the shortcut to the top of Passaj Mountain Climb? And the tinier lifts in the beginning dungeon whatever that place is called. (You know, the one where they get attacked by the three Tsuaparang with crossbows. Konpa Ruins, was it? I dunno.)
JamesK716 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
I think you write Karis exceptionally well. Good chapter. It'll be interesting to see more of all the OC's you've created so far.

And nice, i look forward to more of that.

Keep it up!
Sentinel07 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Another good chapter. Keep it up.
Sentinel07 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Very interesting. Keep up the good work!
JamesK716 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012

Cain already seems super cool. I look forward to more abilities of his.

Kristi... not sure what to think. I feel like she shouldn't have particularly good fighting capabilities or at the very least not know how to use weapons. But, we've barely seen her so far, so don't take my comments to heart.

Keep it Up!
Jetzul chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter. A little funny when Tyrell misused his psynergy. I totally loled at that.

Tyrell hating slavery is great you really put the right personality there.

I was surprised by Kristi though. I didn't expect someone like her to pop out. I wonder how all of this will turn out.

And just so you know, this is okay in the rating of T. No need to raise it. Trust me.
FlameUser64 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I have trouble believing that Matthew could pale in size compared to anyone. He's got to be something like 6'5" tall. I mean, he's at least a head taller than the second-tallest party member. In his hunched-over battle stance when wielding a long sword, he's taller than pretty much every other party member in their battle stances, and none of the others have as low a fighting stance as he does.
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Wow, this story is excellent. No errors that I can see at all.

Looking foward to what happens next!
Jetzul chapter 3 . 10/3/2012