Reviews for Pirate Pals Forever
iceagefanfreak chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
can' wait to read nex' excited for nex' one. right now watching the meltdown
let me guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Keep going please!
mwang chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
You know how much I love your stories. Update soon!
Sparrow2000 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Sooooooooooo adorable! I always loved Buck's soft side. And Raz deserves a guy too!
96DarkAngel chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
:D You have no idea how happy I am right now. I love love LOVE this pairing! It's about time someone wrote about it too. Poor Raz, she thought she lost her love at sea and this whole he's been fighting and flying dinos. It's sweet that she kept the bandana. Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
OMG that was mind blowing
Artistic gurl chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I would like to congartulate you! For doing the very first BuckXRaz (i think it is) but its still nice UPDATE SOON!
MBSAVfan1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
You mean... they were... WHAT?! Ok, I'm confused, but very interested! They LIKE each other?! Jeez, didn't see that coming, but I like it! PLEASE update soon! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sePLEASE!

It was sweet of her to keep that bandana, I'm glad she did. I wonder what happened to get them caught into that storm anyway... Gutt wouldn't REALLy just drive into a hurricane, would he? Even he's not THAT crazy!

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE update soon! I hafta see what happens next! i have to! Loved this chapter!

And yeah, it was a little sappy, but I'm a sucker for that kind of thing, don't worry! I really liked that!
imnotraven16 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
great story
ciana tl chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
you should update
bucklover123 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
i love it so much
MBSAVfan1 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Ok, this has definitely got me hooked. Buck was a pirate? Well that's the first I've heard of that, and it's pretty obvious the others are still really mad, I mean, who wouldn't? He DID destroy their home after all. Will Buck tell them he knows the herd? How will they react? Can't wait for more, please update ASAP.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Oh my, this is quite an interesting turn! Buck is faced with his old pirate crew who HATES the herd, but then HE is a friend of the herd! This sounds quite complicated...update soon! I wonder why the crew was so angry...
MBSAVfan1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Well, I'm interested. I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering what happened to the dino world after Ice Age 4. So, I know Gutt's gonna be in this, but what about the others? Please say they will, I love them all so much, and a pirate story isn't complete without them. I hope he's ok, he better not drown. If he can survive dinosaurs on a daily basis, he should be able to handle water. Hey, 1 more thing. Are the dinoaurs gonna be included. I think it'd be interesting to see the t-rexes teenagers now. Eh, either way. interesting, update ASAP.
mwang chapter 1 . 9/1/2012