Reviews for Reparations
cbluna chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Omake:
*spirit is standing in front of all the members of yu gi oh*
Anzu: so... What should we call you?
Spirit: God.
Anzu stares and spirit gets confused.
Spirit: well, its what aibou always calls me when he com-
Yuugi: SPIRIT.
Everyone stares.
Yuugi: call him spirit.
Crisp Berry chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
What are you doing to me?! Oh my gosh, this is just... just... just amazing! Oh my gosh! I love your stories so much and let me tell you, you have now got me really hooked on pairings I didn't really care about in the past. I originally just came for some juicy YugixYami, but I've gotten more than that. Maybe not in this story, but definitely the other ones. I just can't stop squealing because these stories are just so good. I hate you. I really hate you. How could you get me so hooked on them? Now I can't get enough.

Please don't stop writing, your stories are just so well written very entertaining to read! :)
calleyrose chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
There is just something so damn hot (and i'm not sure what) about a cute innocent yugi being taken by yami/atem especially when he encourages it!
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Your writing is really good; I really liked this one-shot and the one before it. I feel you have a great concept on Yugi and the spirit's personality. Hopefully you'll write more Yu-gi-oh stories.

Great job!
Yu-Gi-OhGirlKasha516 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow.

To be honest Yami was a bit OOC... I loved it!

Even though Yami is awesome and totally cool, it gets a bit boring after a while to see him depicted as strong and courageous and perfect. What I mean is he seems idealistic and kind of fake when he's written like that. The way you do it seems more realistic and it's grate :)

Also, MORE! I love these stories and have also read Atonement and I would love it if you did another one. Just a tip but there is a perfect opportunity for a third story at the beginning of season 2. You know when the puzzle is stolen and Yugi almost dies in that fire. I can totally see another 'encounter' while Yugi is resting in the hospital afterwards. You should totally write that. I bet lots of people would read it :)

Shadow: You do realise how bossy you sound, don't you?

...

Shadow: Just saying. *Disappears*

...Anyway... sorry if I seem bossy or anything. I just really want to read more of your work. Puzzleshipping forever! :)
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
...dear god...that was...intense
i kinda regret reading that although i did skip most of it.
Lerya-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is just really sweet...
Great chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I readed both, and its good, but Yami was a bit OCC, since I doubt that he would be that clingy to Yuugi, although considering their relationship maybe it could happen. I dont know anymore.
HikarixYamixYaoi chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh wow, you really need to keep making more of these! They're very well-written and you capture emotions so well, please keep at it! :-)
wolfy106 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I loooove it!
Codess Kaiba chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Dear kami that was amazing! ()
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
*nosebleed* holy f*cking Ra. That was amazing! Awww! How sweet. X3

Another sequel please!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Holy heck, that was awesome. I... am speechless. Haa, loved it. A lot.
Do keep it up, I can't wait to read more from you!

Yumi
limnamae chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aw... This was such a love balance of angsty-fluffyness that made my toes curl.. The spirit is so sweet and cute it makes me want to hug him. And Yuugi so confused but wanting him. Its just perfect - just what the doctor ordered for a stupid day - so thank you for making my day better. Wondering if I should just add you to my favorite author since I think I have already added most of your Yugioh stories. Might be easier. Hope youll continue this story line somehow - that would be awesome. Hugs and cookies.
Saskie chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
F***. You're the best. Please keep writing!