Reviews for Reparations
Crisp Berry chapter 1 . 3/30
What are you doing to me?! Oh my gosh, this is just... just... just amazing! Oh my gosh! I love your stories so much and let me tell you, you have now got me really hooked on pairings I didn't really care about in the past. I originally just came for some juicy YugixYami, but I've gotten more than that. Maybe not in this story, but definitely the other ones. I just can't stop squealing because these stories are just so good. I hate you. I really hate you. How could you get me so hooked on them? Now I can't get enough.

Please don't stop writing, your stories are just so well written very entertaining to read! :)
calleyrose chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
There is just something so damn hot (and i'm not sure what) about a cute innocent yugi being taken by yami/atem especially when he encourages it!
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Your writing is really good; I really liked this one-shot and the one before it. I feel you have a great concept on Yugi and the spirit's personality. Hopefully you'll write more Yu-gi-oh stories.

Great job!
Yu-Gi-OhGirlKasha516 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow.

To be honest Yami was a bit OOC... I loved it!

Even though Yami is awesome and totally cool, it gets a bit boring after a while to see him depicted as strong and courageous and perfect. What I mean is he seems idealistic and kind of fake when he's written like that. The way you do it seems more realistic and it's grate :)

Also, MORE! I love these stories and have also read Atonement and I would love it if you did another one. Just a tip but there is a perfect opportunity for a third story at the beginning of season 2. You know when the puzzle is stolen and Yugi almost dies in that fire. I can totally see another 'encounter' while Yugi is resting in the hospital afterwards. You should totally write that. I bet lots of people would read it :)

Shadow: You do realise how bossy you sound, don't you?

...

Shadow: Just saying. *Disappears*

...Anyway... sorry if I seem bossy or anything. I just really want to read more of your work. Puzzleshipping forever! :)
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
...dear god...that was...intense
i kinda regret reading that although i did skip most of it.
Lerya-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is just really sweet...
Great chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I readed both, and its good, but Yami was a bit OCC, since I doubt that he would be that clingy to Yuugi, although considering their relationship maybe it could happen. I dont know anymore.
HikarixYamixYaoi chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh wow, you really need to keep making more of these! They're very well-written and you capture emotions so well, please keep at it! :-)
wolfy106 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I loooove it!
Codess Kaiba chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Dear kami that was amazing! ()
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
*nosebleed* holy f*cking Ra. That was amazing! Awww! How sweet. X3

Another sequel please!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Holy heck, that was awesome. I... am speechless. Haa, loved it. A lot.
Do keep it up, I can't wait to read more from you!

Yumi
limnamae chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aw... This was such a love balance of angsty-fluffyness that made my toes curl.. The spirit is so sweet and cute it makes me want to hug him. And Yuugi so confused but wanting him. Its just perfect - just what the doctor ordered for a stupid day - so thank you for making my day better. Wondering if I should just add you to my favorite author since I think I have already added most of your Yugioh stories. Might be easier. Hope youll continue this story line somehow - that would be awesome. Hugs and cookies.
Saskie chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
F***. You're the best. Please keep writing!
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ouch, if the storyline otherwise still follows the manga I wonder how Yuugi will really feel when he has to realised that his forever will come to an end sooner than he likes?

Ooooooh but did I love this chapter. And I thought the prequels was hot. But this was even better. Just one thing I noticed: You wrote at some part that Yami no Yuugi was able to change angle as he was inside Yuugi. I learned once however, that having sex like this there is no space for any angles, therefor you can't excatly change it either.
But besides that this was absoluetly enjoyable. I loved every moment of it and especially how you allowed them to take it slow. XD

Not to forget I give you two thumbs up for writing Anzu this nice and helpful, like the friend she is. Okay from you I am not expecting anything else I admit. After all we already had nice, interesting discussions about bashing for characters, so I know you don't write like that anyway. Still I cannot help but be happy when a story puts a character, that is usually so often shown as an enemy just because people don't like the person.

Oh and since I am right now writing you this feedback, just wanted to say that yes, right now I am SO focused on Yu-Gi-Oh that I have not really done much in the Sailor Moon appartment anymore. Though I am still planning to write you a feedback for the SeiyaxUsagi story you finished. It SO deserves it but my time has become more and more spare lately. *sighs* This week for example is really stressing. I am going to Connichi coming weekend, a German convention, one of the biggest we have. I've been looking forward to it for weeks but due to my lack of losing weight and with the new job and I all I had to rethink my plans for cosplay. Well and now I am doing Yami no Yuugi and Atemu. I had done them years ago once already, but back then the cosplays was half finished at best. This time I wand to have taken care of every detail. And even though I thought that I would not have too much to do still, it turned out there was MUCH still left and as it is every year with the cosplaying, I am working against time now. ;

Anyway, now I spent the review section for private talk, sorry. ; I still loved this story so very much, I am right now adding it to my favourites. XD

I am looking forward to more one-shots like this one, be sure of it. XD
Oh by the way, just for the stroke of inspiration. How about a different write of the scene between Yami no Yuugi and Yuugi after the fire? It's one of my favourite scenes, because when I watched and read that scenes it got me caught on Puzzleshipping. After all how many people beg their friend to stay with them forever? Also, I know know for a fact that that scene was the moment Yuugi realised he would have to let go of his other half at one point in the future, or at least if he regained his memories. Therefore he tried to keep the topic at bay for the time being. Well and now with your current story and Yuugi's exclamation of forever, I wonder how the scene would play out when realisation hits him.

Okay, now this is really all. I need to go to bed, already too late as it is but after the whole cosplay preparations I just HAD to read your newest piece as a good night story. ;

Sincerely