Reviews for Sweet Revenge
Jambee chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
Wow so happy to come upon this story. Well done. 38,159. A lot of breaking up and making up. Both Akihito and Asami have kids.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
Lol here Kitty kitty
cherrypopper11 chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
I loved it!
Chrystelle1 chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
Thank you so much for this AMAZING story!
I realy realy realy love it! YAY! chapter 31 . 5/25/2014
Thought I'd just read a few chapters but could not stop till I read it can actually say someone had to put a gun to his head to get him to say he part was so one those characters that are exciting to read about but I might run the other way I if I seen him coming my way on real life.i I rally loved it.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/25/2014
Merlo and well it!
freyja chapter 31 . 5/21/2014
Another great story! I love your imagination!
freyja chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Mmmm ... interesting take on Takaba's background. So far, this story seems to be taking some really great twists and turns in the plot. Can't wait to see where your story takes me.
xDarklightx chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
I really like it.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
I fucking loved the story. Kiss,kiss,Bang,Bang! Woot!
psynekopath chapter 31 . 10/5/2013
This story is perfect in many ways. Akihito's real identity, events with his sister, their breaking up, the punishment (was so hot), that gun scene (another amazing scene), everything was great. The only thing that's bugging me was lack of details about Akihito's family and daughter. Akashi appeared only once. Other than that everything satisfied me from events to lemon. Thanks.
Kage 5243 chapter 31 . 9/10/2013
DeliberatelyInTheDark chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
I hope you know what a masterpiece you have created. This story was a blend of beautiful colors of emotions like a stained glass window. The plot slowly weaves together, not too rushed and not too slowly. The families Asami and Akihito have make them all the more sweeter together as they have an understanding for each other and love children. As for the more violent parts of the story, Asami and Akihito grow closer together as secrets are shared. Overall, I give this story a 10 out of 10. I, the reader, was left satisfied by the ending (do not worry, it does not feel rushed. Although, I wish the end of your brilliant story wouldn't have come). If I were a publisher, I'd have this sent straight to the print, making over thousands of copies in over 50 different languages.

I hope you continue to write wonderful stories such as this, as you are a talented writer. And again, thank you for the amazing tale.
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 31 . 1/31/2013
Great story and wonderful writing like always! I stayed up all night reading this story from beginning to end, and I loved it! Thanks for posting it!
itsmesassy chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Omgosh. I didn't expect that twist right from chapter 1! lol You got me hooked already. Now onto the next chappy :)