Reviews for Make Me Wanna Stay
Nekary chapter 1 . 5/28
I really liked it. love is not everything in a relationship, the communication, the trust, is so important too.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Very sweet.
valen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hi, I want to comment on this one :

"So you're trying to make a point?" she wonders in a small voice. "Because trust me, Quinn, I am painfully aware of how many other women want you." She laughs hollowly, "And how many men want you," she amends, crossing her arms defensively around her middle. "I know you could have anyone," she trails off weakly, squeezing her eyes closed in an attempt to block out the parade of beautiful people whom she's had the displeasure of seeing Quinn date over the years.

I find it hard to believe that the famous one, like Rachel, will have problem in finding attractive, eligible suitors or will feel so insecure in relationship.

I love your "Don't blink ... " series, I just wish that Quinn is not too "powerful" (or is depicted as if she can have anyone she wants) and Rachel is not so insecure.
Freyia chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Finally had the chance to catch up to this series. It is excellent. I'm just wondering if you'll ever write one with Rachel coming out to her fathers. I would love to see that
texican chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I very much appreciate you filling in the gaps. It helps paint a clearer picture. Plus it's fun seeing them get all worked up over their insecurities.
Jules-Day chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So I've just caught up on the Don't Blink series and I've got to say it's been a blast following along. I really enjoyed being placed in different time frames in their life together, going back and forth from one moment to another. The Quinn and Rachel (and Santana) in this series are fascinating and I love reading about them.

Hoping to see Santana get a happy ending herself (in sort of the way that Teresa was introduced- a Faberry centric chapter that heavily featured a Santana POV).

Until next time...
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Okay, first, I love this series! You are an excellent writer. I've just re-read it and really love the four chapter you grouped together with the differing points of view with flashbacks to the accident. I'm pretty sure on commented on them before but Quinn's vows are amazing! So beautiful. After reading this again I'm wondering if you will do a one-shot where Rachel proposes to Quinn. I'd really like to read that one! :)
Cassie Noir chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I loved it. You're an amazing writer!
broadwaybound2016 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS SERIES SO SO SO MUCH! I would love to Shelby again and Beth! I LOVE HOW RACHEL BITCHED SHELBY OUT THAT ONE TIME AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AGAIN LOL! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
spasticandviolent chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I think this is probably my favorite of the series. Or at least second favorite. I loved seeing the fallout but that it was followed by some honesty and growth. I love the way you write them. Cat wait for another installment!
AngeloP chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Lucky number thirteen is next! Any big ideas for the next one that you want to leak to a devoted, albeit new, fan?!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww, I love how they work things out in their relationship. It was imperfect but that’s what makes it realistic and interesting. I understand where both are coming from although I’m more on Quinn’s side. I love the ending very much XD

Thanks for the read! XD
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Best way to sort out an argument is to not have one! :D
anon chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Made me smile. Working things out like the mature adults they are. They've gone far. :)
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
So delightfully fulfilling. Nothing is quite so satisfying as people maturely talking out their disagreements, especially when they've come as far as Quinn and Rachel have.