Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 5: Before the Chaos
huey matney chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
i loved this story, i hope they meet her again.
Starburst16 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I'm loving these prophecies! You make them flow and rhyme very well!
RPT62 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Great, another River Song, just what The Doctor needed. Unless this actually is River in which case I take back the sarcasm of the last bit.

BC62
titan616 chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Dunno how I feel about Matidla, we already had one River Song after all...

Besides that though, this was a good fic. And it is interesting that Matidla was able to cross between realities. That means this version of the Doctor may be able to do so to someday, and I would just love the see the look on the Brigadiers face if Doctor Whooves turned up one day to help defend the Earth. Oh, that would be great.
Harbinger-of-script chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
yeah !
Ohvist chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
"At what cost..." The Discordian-Era was observed and brought to a swift and miserable end. Twilight managed to observe the moments of a Discord whose life was cordial and carefree, without the abuse of his given royal status, and to Lily, whose death and upbringing was a tragic turn of events that possibly existed outside of her knowledge that they were being controlled. (Adding to the fact that Lily was able to talk completely with Twilight, might hint at a possible distant relationship of some shape or form that we haven't noticed at all yet the reason for it at all).
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I see what you did there! Giving Twilight the alias 'Tara'! As in Tara Strong! I am loving this!
Dragoneisha chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Don't normally reviw until I finish, and I'm waiting to finish the series, but I have to say this:
WINDIGOES!
MariusIoannesP chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Just so amazing how you take things from Doctor Who and My Little Pony and just throw them together and they fit so well. I like how you allude to stuff coming up. You seem to have alot planned. Can't wait to see.
Featherstone180 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i did not mean my other review as a "I dont like this story deal." I do like your story it is really really good but I just find it hard to read this with Matilda poping in all the time, I am sorry but I can't. Just try to tone her down a little, please? :)
Featherstone180 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
god i hate Matidla, you probably dont feel the same way because you created her. But sheesh, she gives me a migraine :(
DORK DOG chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
You are such an incredible author! Awesome job! Am I sensing a romance between the Doctor and Twilight? Please?
DORK DOG chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
SO SUSPENSEFUL! How you manage to get everyone in character is beyond me! Awesome job!
DORK DOG chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Hurry up and post more! This is so suspenseful!
TheShadowMirror chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
NooOOO! sad face, I have to wait